• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

RedC

OIG.4T2VyW0mj8KLQAeoEsN.
OIG.gQW4v9YHXE.ZtsDeZWeX
OIG.2EAZkghF7HR_KhPNugp.

OIG.0wFDHHERAug7m8HDBRQd
OIG.8aCYv_mLX4BhTE.dcMRq

I WISH scarjo had blue eyes. My weakness

*edit*

Don't ask ChatGPT for pretty actresses with blue eyes. It gave me Scarlett (nope) and Anne Hathaway (very much nope)

Last edited:
MIdjourney 6 was just released, its insane...not only did the quality jump even more...but you now tune prompts to match exactly what you want...similar to dalle 3 heres a literal trip through a little over a year

"a robot in love with and hugging a beautiful 50s housewife,pulp art painting , vintage style 1950s drawing in color with green and yellow" v1-6
0_2.webp
0_3.webp
0_1.webp
0_3.webp
0_3.webp
0_2.webp

beautiful young woman from the 1950s dressed in tight female racer outfit from the 50s, she is standing in front of a group of motorcycles on a sad night time street, streetlamp is lighting the scene with eerie beauty and mystery, a sensual image, the background stores are cafes and and small shops lit up at night however its focal blurred out V 1-6

0_2.webp
0_3.webp
0_2.webp
0_1.webp
0_2.webp
0_1.webp

V6 is still in beta and working out kinks but its already the most artistic option out there

tkscz

Some new years ones:
"Princess Daisy in her orange dress, with short hair, standing on her castle balcony, next to Luigi, tri-color black corgi next to them, new years fireworks going off in the night sky, fireworks form "2024" "
OIG.mqehtbDlrmsvOSys_ReH

OIG.herRDeoFqjgsGXW_lk9n

OIG.Mt0xVN_qaq_KEkVwoTvl

OIG.7KpsZ8L2y9BRn2lrjgBS

"bright colors, bright lighting and deep shadows, lone black man, wearing black leather jacket, red turtle neck, black jeans and black boots, sitting on the dock by the bay at night, looking up at the new years fireworks, water reflecting night sky and fireworks"
OIG.n8zKpA9VXbidhy5kyXlK

OIG.QCS0ek02xSfYXeIeh.aY

OIG.PTs1SzeGmR5mDlKSnihs

OIG.u_QiJjPY3_PLxI.jLWVW

OIG.zEiGajG4twzcC..P03Nm

OIG.IX0P5sqqjhHxcSF3hy5Z

"bright colors, bright lighting and deep shadows, plus-sized short belly woman, round chin, brown short hair, wearing pink sweater black leggings and pink boots, standing on her apartment balcony in Berlin, looking up in awe at the new year fireworks, 2024 is written in fireworks in the sky, night time"
OIG.FXlPAznsLF01W9nZpGBu

OIG.UX0l.SmRoXt7KhZ1GRb0

OIG.aKF6Uzi_eQKh7SomWCdl

OIG.vzxyoMt2IrlFCzdMoSrY

OIG.tvMP1QSfqQQLxGNmEHNW

OIG.b4GRa9sQgUjcOhQJn2CG

Monokrom

I just realized that even though you save the pictures in collections, many of them are just thumbnails. The bigger image 1024x1024 are just shown as a grey one.
So you need to save the image locally on your computer to be sure. :/

OIG.c2vQaev6oaahLmE_oP7d

intbal

I just realized that even though you save the pictures in collections, many of them are just thumbnails. The bigger image 1024x1024 are just shown as a grey one.
That's all I have ever done.
As well as writing down all my prompts in a text file, in the order which I attempt them. Even the failures. And I add comments to them so I can do a search later (in what has become several very large text files) to find particular styles that I liked.

Monokrom

That's all I have ever done.
As well as writing down all my prompts in a text file, in the order which I attempt them. Even the failures. And I add comments to them so I can do a search later (in what has become several very large text files) to find particular styles that I liked.
That's a very good idea. I think I'll do that too from now on.

tkscz

OIG.c2vQaev6oaahLmE_oP7d
Posted this earlier in the thread. Most of it is censorship, stuff it doesn't allow now that it did before.

OIG.awWM9i_APuGhI3wrdTlU

OIG.urLETNnOzHcyrEi26U0S

OIG.WnbLW1rJ.jjMVMp_dH9f

Last edited:
Top Bottom