• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

Wildebeest

Season's greetings, I guess, but I would have preferred it if it made what I prompted.

Iybyctd.jpg

RedC

Obviously, I wanted a clockwork dormouse admiring a giant bowl of cornflakes sprinkled with bent iron rods.
"In a whimsical tableau, the clockwork dormouse delicately perches beside a colossal bowl of cornflakes adorned with whimsically bent iron rods, its tiny mechanical eyes reflecting a mix of fascination and curiosity in this charming and eccentric scene."

OIG.K.mQvUOJ66rkoesBUIUp

OIG.hLaKH.4Qb2wyaPYLL0OO

OIG.nJIrdFOXFKcekmNbBLCp
OIG.LBUkRAkBoudLwlIW6Nbv

Last edited:

intbal

Seems like ''relaxed'' is the closest you can get to sexy
Try more synonyms and euphemisms (I tried "alluring" a while ago and it produced some decent results. I've used "curvaceous" before, too.)
And think about why a character would look sexy. Usually that's because of specific poses or expressions.

Here's Supergirl leaning on a small pedestal and winking:
9Ya0wwC.jpg

Locations can help, too.
The Beach:
49pAOoc.jpg

A rainy street:
2cEWuXm.jpg

Perhaps none of those images are really all that sexy, but, unless you're one of the gifted people in this thread who can conjure up exactly what they want with near perfect precision and no effort, the name of the game is "iterations". I usually go through hundreds of prompts to get singular images that I want. I'm certain that I could eventually get a mind-blowingly sexy picture of Supergirl, but it would take me about a week to do it.

intbal

Oh, and the various content filters are definitely more strict with owned IP. You can still use named characters, but it's more difficult to manipulate them. So sometimes it's easier to just describe what a character and their outfit/appearance looks like.
Also, at some point in the past week, the commie-feminists who actually write the rule filters for Bing Image Creator completely blocked the word "Batgirl" from use. You cannot use it in a prompt, no matter what the prompt is. I don't know if this is temporary. But if you want a picture of that character, you'll have to describe it in other ways.

BohSMrr.jpg

tkscz

Oh, and the various content filters are definitely more strict with owned IP. You can still use named characters, but it's more difficult to manipulate them. So sometimes it's easier to just describe what a character and their outfit/appearance looks like.
Also, at some point in the past week, the commie-feminists who actually write the rule filters for Bing Image Creator completely blocked the word "Batgirl" from use. You cannot use it in a prompt, no matter what the prompt is. I don't know if this is temporary. But if you want a picture of that character, you'll have to describe it in other ways.

BohSMrr.jpg

Thought I mentioned that before, tried batgirl and got the same thing a few weeks ago. So I explain someone in a bat themed superhero costume

intbal

Thought I mentioned that before, tried batgirl and got the same thing a few weeks ago. So I explain someone in a bat themed superhero costume
I must have missed it.

Batgirl isn't a character I have any interest in, so it doesn't affect me at all.
But I do find it curious that they specifically flag that exact character name, but virtually no others. I wonder why.

Top Bottom