• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DALL-E 3 is live through Bing Image Creator

intbal

ExjxlVP.jpg

F06KrYs.jpg

BYOBd8D.jpg

Jb3jFOa.jpg

Filth

someone help mEeEeEee. Im trying to make a logo to add to my jiu jitsu rashguard. i want a graffiti theme with the word Philthy with a squid doing jiu jitsu lol. i got some awesome ones but the ai keeps messing up the word philthy with a typo. Look at some of these beauties

RedC

someone help mEeEeEee. Im trying to make a logo to add to my jiu jitsu rashguard. i want a graffiti theme with the word Philthy with a squid doing jiu jitsu lol. i got some awesome ones but the ai keeps messing up the word philthy with a typo. Look at some of these beauties

OIG1.hCoRUGv6iNgTMEiDNMbs
OIG1.4hgEi4fu95flGocmBept
OIG1.ncxJ_LldjoRo1imSawd_
OIG1.LxDZ_.OImJ2pWEflaCIZ

OIG2.lMPlyzF_nLPnWOzRkIjj
OIG2.RUx3lS.WWBtoqdpgmAC2
OIG2.2H9Z3nd79FQGJU79qG3m
OIG2.t_.q0tUpVTmZoyCXx5TA

Last edited:

RedC

holy shit thats awesome ty haha
The prompt I used was:
Envision a circular logo featuring a squid clad in a jiu-jitsu uniform, dynamically posed and rendered in vibrant graffiti style, with its tentacles interacting with the word "Philthy" in bold, spray-painted typography, all enclosed within a bold circular frame to create a striking and cohesive emblem for martial arts apparel.

Feel free to experiment with changing things in the prompt to get what you like.

Top Bottom