• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DARIUSBURST Chronicle Saviours out November 4 (PS4/V), December 3 (PC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

@MUWANdo

Banned
http://dariusburstcs.degica.com/

https://twitter.com/DARIUSBURSTCS/status/665336881807142912

The Japanese version was announced a little while back and will be published in late January by Chara-Ani, but the international release was just (officially) announced by Degica, who are releasing it digitally on PS4, Vita and PC (Steam).

This marks the next in a line of recent PC shmup releases for Degica, including Crimson Clover and Mushihimesame, and I believe it'll be their first console release.

EDIT: that's November 30, mods?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
No price info yet? I swear Degica saved the shmup genre on 2015 singlehandedly. I will always love them for that.

JP

That's sort of strange, I'd geared myself up to buying the Japanese version on the Ps4 rather than waiting for a localised version. This simplifies things slightly though.

Have they said anything about the aspect ratio options yet?

@MUWANdo

Banned
That's sort of strange, I'd geared myself up to buying the Japanese version on the Ps4 rather than waiting for a localised version. This simplifies things slightly though.

Have they said anything about the aspect ratio options yet?

The recent JP screens are 16:9, IIRC.

The page that just went up says the Steam version has multi-monitor support!

JP

The recent JP screens are 16:9, IIRC.

The page that just went up says the Steam version has multi-monitor support!
Thanks, yeah I'd been what art said on the website but there doesn't seem to be anything specific about what we'll eton the PS4. Pretty sure 16:9 will be an option as the trailer shows that and 32:9 would be impossible on the Vita.

Hopefully it'll have a nice selection of options so everybody can get what they want out of it.

Wonko_C

I only have one 42" TV and a 21" monitor. Maybe if I put the TV real far away and the monitor close, then sit in the correct position and distance...

Momentary

Banned
Degica, Nyu Media, and now H2 Interactive are going to have a slew of goodies for us in the future along with a bunch of independent developers as well. My most anticipated right now are Drifting Lands and Danmaku Unlimited 3.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Here's the feature set from the PR;

PS4 Version Features :
-Up to 4-player local simultaneous cooperative play
-Darius Odyssey, a digital art book (Note: book text is in Japanese.)
-Cross-Save support with the Vita version
-Your DualShock 4 controller will light up with your ship’s color (EXCLUSIVE)
-Trophies & leaderboard, shared with the PS Vita version

PS Vita Version Features :
-1-player only
-Cross-Save support with the PS4 version
-Trophies & leaderboard, shared with the PS4 Version

Steam Version Features :
-Up to 4-player local simultaneous cooperative play
-Steam achievements, leaderboard, cloud save.
-Dual monitor support (EXCLUSIVE)

VariantX

Two wide screens should be enough. Man, I'll really have an urge to set two big TVs side by side for this.

As long as some kind of multi monitor setup exists I'm good. I can get a second monitor down the line and play this game the way I always dreamed of playing it at home

people, please support these kinds of releases.

Full price, don't wait for a sale. Buy them, buy them on Steam, and any other platform they come to. We're now living in a golden age for these kinds of games, we're getting stuff we never got before, recent releases and classics better then we ever did before.

Support this sort of thing, I ask of you. Reward these companies that are giving you exactly what you want, do not dither on this.

JPS Kai

people, please support these kinds of releases.

Full price, don't wait for a sale. Buy them, buy them on Steam, and any other platform they come to. We're now living in a golden age for these kinds of games, we're getting stuff we never got before, recent releases and classics better then we ever did before.

Support this sort of thing, I ask of you. Reward these companies that are giving you exactly what you want, do not dither on this.

I'm already planning on the PS4 version day one.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Even before Japanese release.

This sounds amazig, anybody knows what' exactly is?

They haven't talked about it too much, just that it has around 200 stages.

This is in addition to the Chronicle mode from the arcade versions which is also included, which has something like 3000 stages.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
21:9 support? I only have one monitor but it is super wide :)

Presumably there will be a native aspect ratio option on PS4 as well? Sure it'd have bars but on a big TV that'd be ok.

I want a Taito museum collection with all their widescreen games. Ninja warrior on an emulator is great on a 21:9 monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom