• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Age of Camelot

ManaByte

So who is all on Merlin?

I started a Fighter last night and can't decide if I should go Merc or Pally (or even Reaver).

Malchan - Lvl 26 Fire Wizard on Merlin

I'd go either Pally or Reaver if i were you. Reaver are a fun anti-paladin class to play and might be my next char. Pally are PvE champs and among the best tank class for RvR. Don't know much about Mercs to be honest.

Mana- The NF expansion is a BLAST. I'm having the most fun i've ever had in an MMO. It's actually feasible to level up going to battlegrounds exclusively. THE GRIND IS GONE, THE GRIND IS GONE.

The new siege graphics are beyond awesome and it's given the game a good kick in the *** it needed. Seeing 10 catapults/trebs lined up across the front of a keep showering boulders on walls while archers/wizzies try to take out the siege operators is awesome.

Best MMO out there right now bar none. I feel sorry for people who would rather play FFXI over this. Their loss.

Top Bottom