• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Age Of Camelot

That's right.

If EQ2 has a thread, this has a thread. Some of you HAVE to be playing this. I couldn't be believe that in the entirety of people here....nobody is playing this.

Viking, Thane
Midgard

Currently in the Kobold underground.

I keep hearing about this, I want to play it but I dunno being a nub on a game with so many vets I'd feel out of place.

Also a bit too many expansions I'd have to buy, I think

Great Wasabi Man said:
I keep hearing about this, I want to play it but I dunno being a nub on a game with so many vets I'd feel out of place.

Also a bit too many expansions I'd have to buy, I think

We welcome nubs with open arms. Up the game population and within a few months you're a vet.

The Epic Edition includes the original game and all expansions for 20 bucks.

Gattsu25

Banned
I just got the game...I have like...8 characters so far...testing the waters and seeing which I'm gonna keep and which I'm gonna toss

The character I enjoyed the most missed an opportunity for a full respec because I was level 6 (backlog of xp or something) by the time I reached my secondary trainer and I wasn't too fond of the weapon path I was going down (axe instead of sword) so meh...trying out a bard now on a server that escapes my memory at the moment...name is Banthr and the server itself was the NORMAL server with 900+ population throughout last night

edit: regarding the expansions: get the EPIC edition...has em all in one box and you only need a single serial key

LRS

I have a 50 Cleric, 46 Necro, and a 47 Heretic on the cluster with Gawaine. Account is closed atm though.

Bumping for sexual justice. Anybody still playing that posted in this thread. Apparently I got a free month :\. Will renew on the 10th.

rage1973

I had about 6 lvl 50 characters and had 2 of them to rank 9. My guild was top RP guild on teh Galahad cluster. The game got boring when they created new Frontiers and I quit playing since then.

Top Bottom