• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Stock Photos is my new favorite Twitter account

gAY8fLH.jpg

This Winnie the Pooh kid is an amazing actor. I can feel his pathos

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DEElWssXoAAjgLd.jpg:large

Damn what is going on here

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
stock-photo-social-issues-abuse-and-aggression-on-women-young-drunk-man-hitting-and-beating-woman-at-home-534626266.jpg

"Bah gawd, he's going to give her another chokeslam!"
I think he's trying to pull the devil out of her.

lmao. Could they not find 2 gay dudes for this picture? They're kissing like how I kiss my grandma. Get some tongue in there! And wow, I just noticed the earring. Nice touch. They must really be gay if that one has an earring. No other way about it.

Gosling is back to doing stock photos?
I think he's trying to pull the devil out of her.

lmao. Could they not find 2 gay dudes for this picture? They're kissing like how I kiss my grandma. Get some tongue in there! And wow, I just noticed the earring. Nice touch. They must really be gay if that one has an earring. No other way about it.

You kiss your grandma decked out in tuxes with Carl watching?

Mr.Shrugglesツ;243005436 said:
Gosling is back to doing stock photos?

You kiss your grandma decked out in tuxes with Carl watching?
Carl does what Carl wants. You try telling a coked out, clown-costumed cross-guard to stop following you and see what happens.

Top Bottom