• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders II delayed to August

Gav47

WTF, THQ Sledgehammer? I thought Activision owned Sledgehammer and they were working on a COD adventure game, when did they change hands?

For selfish reasons I'm glad (I have a trial in June and I'll be completely busy for two full weeks).

WTF, THQ Sledgehammer? I thought Activision owned Sledgehammer and they were working on a COD adventure game, when did they change hands?
I think that's just the dude's name...

Nintendo defense force to the rescue?
It was a joke, moderately smart guy.

Also, I'm not sure what you are suggesting I could learn reading the OP (which by the way I already did).

....Yay?

Lollipop Chainsaw. A game coming out in June for the Xbox 360 and PS3! With Darksiders pushed back, it might get a little more breathing room, so that's goo-

Oh wait, I'm not allowed to like PS3/360 games, because I'm hardcore Nintendo Defense Force member.

I forgot, forgive me.

They should not rush things with this one but take their time in order to launch the best game possible, and a couple months' delay is not such a big deal, considering they could have gone out of business already by now.

Sentenza

Lollipop Chainsaw. A game coming out in June for the Xbox 360 and PS3! With Darksiders pushed back, it might get a little more breathing room, so that's goo-

Oh wait
Oh, well since you apparently need a detailed explanation of what I meant:

yes, I know what the game is. I simply can hardly see it an exciting way to compensate for Darksiders II's delay.
In fact I can hardly see any reason to be interested in it at all, but that's just me, I guess.

18TWS.gif

Bah, was hoping this might be because of a Summer Wii-U launch but they addressed Wii-U in the Q&A (see OP)...

that said, I approve of this generally. Great school of thought: it's done when it's done. Release it when it's perfect!

She was hired by the publisher to be the "official" model for the game. So I dunno, seems alot like those Lara Croft models Eidos always had.

*shrug*

I don't remember the Lara Croft models becoming more relevant then the actual game.

Because someone posted a pic of her on a message board? I don't get it.

Dude, there's lot of gameplay videos and trailers out there. Alot of them focusing on the musical, writing, and voice acting talents, none of them showing any shots of the model. These were all put out by Warner Brothers. If you see tons of shots of this chick on Kotaku or Desctructoid, that's probably because Kotaku and Destructoid want clicks, so they put a thumbnail of the girl.

Soo....I don't know where you're getting this make-believe scenario from.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Hey, at least it's not Zelda, and THQ knows how to use a delay window. I don't know if it has anything to do with the company situation or bug tweaks, but it sounds necessary.

Shiggy

i bet it will be delayed again... and it will launch in time for the debut of Wii U.

August is a pretty bad launch month. Delaying it until October would be better, especially as it would gain attention with the Wii U launch.

Are you a magistrate / lawyer or are you a juror?

I love the idea of you consulting with other jurors on a verdict and being like "Fuck this guy! He made me miss E3! GUILTY!"
I did the computer forensics for the case so I'll be testifying. I can still catch up on the big news at night at least.

seady

Just delay it to launch alongside the Wii U version. Being a (strong) launch title is free advertising already.

Top Bottom