• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah..

to be fair, I don't think penises are photogenic extremities.

like, mine's obviously amazing, but dicks are weird man. I almost sent nudes once and in trying to get a good angle on my downstairs business my reactions to my own pictures kept coming back as

-GIF-Britney-Haynes-cringe-embarassed-embarrassed-recoil-wince-GIF.gif

I posses one dick pick that a woman took for me and it's amazing. I've never sent it, but if requested it's waiting there ready to wow! LOL. But seriously, I agree, impossible to take a good dick pic selfie unless you want to setup a tripod and camera timer and that's too much effort.

Leeness

Like, were they unsolicited?

In my case, yes, always unsolicited. Either for no real reason, or sometimes because I drop the "just looking for friends" "bomb". I got one once as a "well since we're going to be friends, can I get your opinion on this???"

That one really upset me :/

In my case, yes, always unsolicited. Either for no real reason, or sometimes because I drop the "just looking for friends" "bomb". I got one once as a "well since we're going to be friends, can I get your opinion on this???"

That one really upset me :/

Yeah that's a dick move.

If you're reading this thread, don't be a dick guys.

I've received many compliments about my unit, but only in person. I don't think it's very photogenic, so best to have the first appearance be when things are about to go down . Although, I've never sent a dick-pic, I'm probably too old for that.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
TBF, so are vaginas for the most part.
You're like the Nude Pic Whisperer. Maybe I need to get on them songs

Every girl I ever sent my music to damn near falls in love with me. I haven't shown you all even a 10th of what I got. ;)

13 years of making music better pay off damn it

Nah good looking cocks and pussies are good looking.

Not all genitals are pretty, though I do like all healthy pussies. I knew a girl with asymmetric labia, I always thought it was super cute.

I get nothing but compliments on my cock, but that's possibly confirmation bias. Who would be rude enough to tell me it's ugly? Lol.

The girl I'm with at the moment described as beautiful. I always think of those moments when people blanketly say women think cocks are ugly.

Different stroke for different folks.

Jhoan

heydog.GIF

I haven't had a Tinder date this year from using that GIF since most girls have lost interest after the initial response stating that it's cute or reply with their own GIF. However, I finally got a breakthrough with it because I've chatting with a 35 year old and expect to close in a date for this weekend. Plus she lives across the river from me which is a great bonus.

Talking about package compliments, I once got told that mines was the biggest one the girl ever encountered and was amazed. I found it strangely objectifying in a way that made me laugh. I think every woman I've been with has been impressed although it's not something I like to brag about.

Unai

Well, I'm really liking this one girl who lives 150 km away (2 hours or so by car), in another city. Any tips about (kind of) long distance relationships? There are no good places to meet in between, it's either here or there.

artsi

I haven't had a Tinder date this year from using that GIF since most girls have lost interest after the initial response stating that it's cute or reply with their own GIF. However, I finally got a breakthrough with it because I've chatting with a 35 year old and expect to close in a date for this weekend. Plus she lives across the river from me which is a great bonus.

And no GIF will ever fix that, to be honest. I dunno where this heydog craze came from, lol.
I've used some very random ones and they work just as well, convo either lives or dies after that.

This is my personal favourite.

http://giphy.com/gifs/ashvsevildead-season-2-starz-l2Jhrg0pJVhPfHKOQ

Well, I'm really liking this one girl who lives 150 km away (2 hours or so by car), in another city. Any tips about (kind of) long distance relationships? There are no good places to meet in between, it's either here or there.

Is there ever going to be a goal of one of you moving and/or finding a place together?

If not, then make sure to determine how the travelling to see each other will go down.

I had a LDR where the girl refused to come to me so It was always me going to see her.

It got tiring quickly.

Jhoan

And no GIF will ever fix that, to be honest. I dunno where this heydog craze came from, lol.
I've used some very random ones and they work just as well, convo either lives or dies after that.

This is my personal favourite.

http://giphy.com/gifs/ashvsevildead-season-2-starz-l2Jhrg0pJVhPfHKOQ

You can thank NeoGAF's Lulubop who originally suggested it. He also suggested sending one with a Siberian husky holding a rose in its mouth so I sent the next best thing which was this one (type in dog rose):

200w_s.gif

There is no surefire GIF since it's always YMMV. I got dates last year from sending this one:

giphy.gif

Then communicating with more GIFs before one of us broke and set up a date. That said, I agree with everything that you said. GIFs are nice novelty at best by most people's standards.

Kyne

they usually don't work.

Elwainen

how do ya'll have time for dating? i feel like i have no time; at least not for online dating and i don't go anywhere expect school really and theres nobody i want to date there

artsi

I'm taking the 7 years older girl to second date (dinner) tonight.
I was also half-joking in a conversation that we should cuddle up and watch horror movies this weekend and apparently she's coming tomorrow night.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tomorrow's also coffee date with the one my own age.

how do ya'll have time for dating? i feel like i have no time; at least not for online dating and i don't go anywhere expect school really and theres nobody i want to date there

I don't but I still somehow manage, lol.
Feels like I don't have any gaming time anymore, outside of work and gym I'm either preparing for a date, being on a date or setting up a date.

I make a weekly schedule. Workout 4-5 days a week. Time for friends 2-3 times a week. Family 2 times a week. Ensure one or two nights a week for date nights. Side projects.

Though I do watch less tv and play less games than I used to.

Luckily, I have a lax enough job that I can do job hunting and side projects during work.

Salamando

Alright opinion! Girl is about an inch and a half to two inches taller than me. Do you think that's a significant height difference?

Does our opinion matter? If we said "yes" and the girl said "let's fuck", who are you gonna listen to?

Yes, some girls will care if you're too short (or too black/too poor). If you ask them out and they say "no", you haven't lost a thing.

Ray Wonder

Like 5'3". Yea I know but genetics

One of my good friends has a girl that's about 2 inches taller than him. He wears boots that have bigger bottoms and gets mad when she wears heels lol.

They've been together for 5+ years though, and no one thinks the height difference is a big deal. He's also 5'-3".

I briefly dated a girl who was a couple inches taller than me. Beautiful girl, funny and smart.

I called it off because I could never get used to kissing up. It just felt weird.

Ray Wonder

I briefly dated a girl who was a couple inches taller than me. Beautiful girl, funny and smart.

I called it off because I could never get used to kissing up. It just felt weird.

I'm 8" taller than my girl, I gotta like, bend my knees.

I couldn't kiss upward I don't blame you

Yeah, at 6'1 I'm no giant, but usually quite a bit taller than the girls I'm with. I also have a preference for shorter girls with slim/petite physique so having to bend down to kiss is an issue lol.

Actually, it's not.

Get a better dictionary.

Lol you know what he meant.

But you do you though. If you can't get use to it no need to punish yourself.

Yeah, at 6'1 I'm no giant, but usually quite a bit taller than the girls I'm with. I also have a preference for shorter girls with slim/petite physique so having to bend down to kiss is an issue lol.

6'5" here. Ideally I want the girl to be on the taller end of the spectrum but life aint really tuff as a tall male so I really aint trying to be picky lmao.

Salamando

It's my third language so help me out. What's the word for something you expect someone else to do but you yourself refuse to? And I assume it wasn't because you got neck pain.

Hypocrisy.

Does it matter though? We all have our tastes, he determined taller women weren't his. Means more for the rest of us.

It's my third language so help me out. What's the word for something you expect someone else to do but you yourself refuse to? And I assume it wasn't because you got neck pain.

I think you mean hypocrisy, but that still isn't an accurate description of my behavior in that situation.

What did I refuse to do?

Ray Wonder

Could be more of a self confidence issue, in which case you're being an asshole for calling him out for it.

Thanks, Ray, but it's not that. It just felt off.

FWIW, she and I remain friends to this day.

I sent her this Valentine:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I wish that I
Was as tall as you.

Ashby

What's the most girls you guys have been able to juggle at a time? Right now I'm talking to 6 different girls. Have been out with two of them, got a first date with one of them Saturday night, and another first date for early next week with another one. The other two I'm confident I could meet up with as well. I really should start pruning these numbers but I also want to sleep with all of them before I do. Also, for some stupid reason I'm still going on Bumble and Tinder.

Solo

Damn, I hope you have your STI testing lined up!

As for an answer, probably 3-4 in my Tinder days before I met my girlfriend (also via Tinder). I was on it for a year and I must say, I had lots of success and sex from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom