• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating Age |OT$6| Just ask her out already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I did stayed me and stayed true to my sensibilties while finding someone I can have amazing (albeit exhausting) sex with 4 nights of the week and also share a few good laughs In Between. So take that for what it is. It isn't that bad at all, let me tell you.

Lulubop

giphy.gif

By complaining about ghosting.

My date last night got us into Ghost in the Shell for free, then got her belly button pierced on the date. Good times.
Correction, (got her wet) telling her the story of calling out a girl for ghosting.

Did you go down on your date after she got her belly pierced? Was blood dripping from her belly down to her v/jj? Were you slurping it and all that shit? ...hot!

I was hoping we could all just ghost that post.
I thought I'd talk about my current dating situation in a thread about...Dating??

Or I guess I could keep it "real" in here and discuss how I plan on making friends with my coworkers and do fun and "friend" things with them on the weekend... in a Dating ...Age... thread.

I thought I'd talk about my current dating situation in a thread about...Dating??

Or I guess I could keep it "real" in here and discuss how I plan on making friends with my coworkers and do fun and "friend" things with them on the weekend... in a Dating ...Age... thread.

Can a mod edit the title to "Dating Age (with a Dash of Friendship)"

gaiages

Banned
Correction, (got her wet) telling her the story of calling out a girl for ghosting.

Did you go down on your date after she got her belly pierced? Was blood dripping from her belly down to her v/jj? Were you slurping it and all that shit? ...hot!

You're not talking about dating, you're just bragging about how wet you make a pussy.

I mean shit if you couldn't make one wet that's more of a conversation topic. Right now you're just screaming "hey look at me I get laid" or something. That's not unique here, most people here just have a bit more tact about it. Talking about the ambiguities of making opposite sex friends is far more interesting than that, sorry.

You're not talking about dating, you're just bragging about how wet you make a pussy.

I mean shit if you couldn't make one wet that's more of a conversation topic. Right now you're just screaming "hey look at me I get laid" or something. That's not unique here, most people are just a bit more tact about it. Talking about the ambiguities of making opposite sex friends is far more interesting than that, sorry.

Excuse fucking me for taking my sex life out of life support (after a horrific break up and a follow up year) and sharing it in this thread.

You know, most of the time, It's the shitty people who always want to hear stories of people going through horrific things.

Don't be an ass, smile and nod a fellow GAfer got laid, then go hug Someone and get on with your life.

Oh c'mon!! Surely I wasn't talking about you Leeness, After all I DID paint a scenario where the coworker calls and hangs out with said person on the weekend. I don't know how you'd think that relates to your situation.

sorry...again.

So you went from having an absolute manchild meltdown a couple weeks ago to acting like you started the thread? Bravo.

Salamando

IMO...
Asking about sex related problems = encouraged, no judgement.
Telling us you got laid = congrats!
Repeatedly telling us you got laid = not needed.

So you went from having an absolute manchild meltdown a couple weeks ago to acting like you started the thread? Bravo.

Maybe he's trying to be an asshole so we all sleep with him?

So it's her birthday party; Had a great time! We danced, we got really into it to point where she started grinding and...let's just say second base was slid into that night. We kiss twice and by the end of the night; I'm the one who takes her home via Uber.

NOTHING HAPPENS

Seriously we waited in her apartment lobby for my Uber to come pick me up and just chatted up a bit. Was hoping she would just invite me and didn't want to pry but I could tell she was pretty tired. The car came, she at least signaled a kiss on the lips good night which I returned the favor. Then before I left I took a leap and did one more kiss but open mouth and tongue and.......
that was it.

I went home, fell asleep and probably had a top 10 ever worst hangovers I've ever had.

So this is basically me all day today

UoelY8z.gif

Guys why am i so stupid? Was it stupid? I know I fucked up but this ain't over right?

Nah, this here is a lot more accurate.

I like how Ray and Johnny started out as nightmare cases, but have turned into respectable dating pros now (or maybe Johnny just had a bad day, but lemme be dramatic)

We're really helping people here. Brings a tear to my eye ;w;
Ironically posted by the same person who's all up in arms about my recent post(s).

Clearly they were having a better day back then I guess. A moody bunch all up in here. Including myself I guess.

There's being happy about getting laid, and then there's believing you're Christ incarnate because you got laid.

IMO...
Asking about sex related problems = encouraged, no judgement.
Telling us you got laid = congrats!
Repeatedly telling us you got laid = not needed.

Maybe he's trying to be an asshole so we all sleep with him?

Alright alright already, this is the last time I'll use the word "wet" ( never mind the word "laid") in a thread that has four page long discussion on someone that may or may not befriend a coworker outside work hours. :p

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Apologies if I asked this already, but is it worth getting Coffee Meets Bagel? I now have a phone that's actually powerful enough to run it.

Bread

Banned
Excuse fucking me for taking my sex life out of life support (after a horrific break up and a follow up year) and sharing it in this thread.

You know, most of the time, It's the shitty people who always want to hear stories of people going through horrific things.

Don't be an ass, smile and nod a fellow GAfer got laid, then go hug Someone and get on with your life.
chill lol

Mory Dunz

This situation is strange to me

I mean, if he was, wouldn't he reply to things like "have a good weekend!" and stuff? Lol. I wished him a nice weekend because he's taking tomorrow off and he never got around to replying �� He usually does, but not today haha.

I'm not going to text him at this point because I don't want to overstep and be the weird work girl with a crush, though I wouldn't mind being friends outside of work a bit even if it was just chatting casually. I don't know. ��

So, you keep using the word crush. Is it an actual crush or do you just want to be friends? Crush implies some kind of romantic connotations.

If it's just friends, you shouldn't be thinking about him this much.

I talk to a few people currently who are involved. It's really unlikely, but if I were ever unsure of overstepping or w/e I would let them dictate how the relationship goes. (in terms of contact or hanging out)
but more importantly I don't spend time thinking about those people. jonhamm.gif I definitely don't think about if they replied to a text or not.

I mean, at this point you're just acquaintances right? Something doesn't add up

Had a really nice talk with her again today on the phone (met her on tinder) and I asked her out. She said yes so we'll arrange to meet during the week. I would have gone out with her tonight to see Ghost in the Shell but she has to work tomorrow morning. 😊 Feeling really good right now, not every day you meet an attractive nice girl on tinder that lives only 3 miles from you.

Apologies if I asked this already, but is it worth getting Coffee Meets Bagel? I now have a phone that's actually powerful enough to run it.

It takes literally minutes to download and set up, then about 30 seconds a day to check the matches it gives you. Do the math, broseph

Jesus fucking Christ. Stop being such a whiny projecting little bitch.

So you're getting laid. Oh my fucking god!!! I can't believe it! Share your secrets with me so I can make every woman I meet gush and squirt like there's no tomorrow.

Fucking Christ man.

vern

By complaining about ghosting.

My date last night got us into Ghost in the Shell for free, then got her belly button pierced on the date. Good times.

I know you know this story already, but fuck it. I had a first date in which I accompanied a girl to get breast implants. Was interesting to say the least. Wonder what happened to that girl 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom