• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Cage puts Shuhei Yoshida to sleep

Amon-Lau

Better one~ :p
BUhVYPiCYAAmefB.jpg

gaming_noob

Yoshida and team have been fun to follow so far this Next-gen. I really appreciate their more personal approach with their customers online.

Bundy

Banned
Yoshida and team have been fun to follow so far this Next-gen. I really appreciate their more personal approach with their customers online.
So true!!

Shu Yoshida
Mark Cerny
Andrew House
Adam Boyes
Shahid
Scott Rohde
Jim Ryan
etc.

Man, they have a perfect team for the PlayStation division.
Awesome job, Kaz!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yoshp sooooooooooo good.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Yosp is the man, easily the most lovable executive out there.
And yes i just wrote that.

Being lovable is the best PR scheme.

While I do acknowledge that Sony is still a company and wnats to make money:

1. PR scheme implies, that they act

2. what is wrong with giving your money to a company that come off as sincerely passionate for what they are doing. If their vision for how to make the most money and my vision for how I should be treated as a consumer match, why not give them (all) my money?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals

2. what is wrong with giving your money to a company that come off as sincerely passionate for what they are doing. If their vision for how to make the most money and my vision for how I should be treated as a consumer match, why not give them (all) my money?

The thing you sense from these guys is a more genuine atmosphere of fun. I wish more people could appreciate that since we have the opposite end of the spectrum with MSFT's people. Not only do Sony have their games together but their people who are speaking and leading are really good.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?

I was trying to play off of the people who say stuff like it's all an act or they are JUST trying to make money and all that other negativity. Obviously, that didn't work too well. I still need to learn the NeoGAF forum intricacies I see.

I'd rather give Sony and the good passionate people there my money than anywhere else. And judging by interviews with Shahid and Boyes, the positivity from the gamers is running off into their work places, so everyone there is genuinely happy, and that makes me happy.

I was trying to play off of the people who say stuff like it's all an act or they are JUST trying to make money and all that other negativity. Obviously, that didn't work too well. I still need to learn the NeoGAF forum intricacies I see.

I'd rather give Sony and the good passionate people there my money than anywhere else. And judging by interviews with Shahid and Boyes, the positivity from the gamers is running off into their work places, so everyone there is genuinely happy, and that makes me happy.

Oh, sorry, I didn't quite get that.

Melchiah

I couldn't agree more. I'd personally never give my money to a company, whose vision goes against my principles, and towards a direction that's not good for me as a gamer and consumer.

Top Bottom