• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Pumpkins to get his own Animated Special

I'm fine with this.

If it stinks, we all forget about it except for in the occasional "remember that" list 10+ years from now.

If it's good, we have a funny Halloween special.

tbm24

People saying this is dead after 1.5 sketches of him. Cmon now, I’m looking forward to it. I can’t get enough of Tom Jobs(Hanks but I’ll never be the same after watching The Circle).

Rootbeer

Banned
Z3LvVG3.png

"Why did you go all in on David Pumpkins?"

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This sounds cute. I like the idea of him trying to show the kids the true meaning of Halloween...without elaborating on what his deal is.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
Kinda kills the joke of him being a big deal that's never actually explained, but maybe it'll be good. Who knows.

Isn't the joke that despite how confusing and weird the whole gag is, in the end he actually is the thing that scares the couple the most?

gatling

I'm cool with it. Why are we trying to protect something that was dumb to begin with? No harm if this is stupid since the source material was stupid.

Top Bottom