• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 3 PC "optimized" for 30fps. User can uncap at own glitchy risk. Cacpcom.

Looks perfectly acceptable which is what I expected. There is probably going to be the odd physics craziness but it's a small sacrifice for 60fps.

Serandur

It is a good thing that no one in this thread overreacted before footage was shown.

Reactions can actually change things if there is anything to change at all, there is no downside in voicing out critical opinions on a specific topic (so long as reactions aren't personal threats or insults or something). I'd rather people "overreact" to information so developers and publishers are always made aware of how a community feels on a given topic than say nothing at all and hold out for exposure that is not guaranteed to come or may come too late.

mkenyon

Banned
Is this really, honestly a big deal?

I don't think I'll ever fully understand the cult of 1080p/60fps.
Me either. That's why I'm trying to champion the cult of 120 fps. We are growing. I thought about trying to send some nice kids to knock on each thread bearing the good word.

Your salvation is through buttery smooth animations on a 120Hz panel with backlight strobing. Your disregard for your gaming soul can be redeemed.

Lord Phol

Definetly need to hear and see some impressions before I get this. If it's optimized well and not just some lazy console port I could see myself buying it.

chinto20

Banned
This is actually a thing, I remember playing Dark Souls on PC(of course, it was a shitty port) and if you didn't limit the fps some weird shit would happen when going down stairs.

Am I crazy or does it seem like in slow-mo? Look at the animation, at the speed of the motorcycle, speed of the climbing. Shouldn't it be running faster when it is a 30fps uncapped game?

Anybody else sees it?

Top Bottom