• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package coming to PS4.

Pilgrimzero

I'all be positive and say this. It's worth $20.

It is kind of fun to run around killing a ton of zombies in one blow, for awhile.

I didn't regret playing it. I just regret what this (and 3) has done to a series I love/d.

And again much like Saints Row. 2 is still the best one.

BigEmil

Just did a lot of research on this game. Yeesh. Pass.

Guess I'll wait for Days Gone or something if I want some single player zombie game

jrcbandit

It's a fun Christmas game but I don't think I would have enjoyed it had I played it a later date, as it lacks most of the traditional things Dead Rising is known for. Releasing in December makes sense.

Keinning

I would... But then Capcom will think we don't want dead rising games 🤔

don't worry about that, capcom already thinks no one wants dead rising on xbox and pc after DR4 based on sales

but hey, if DR4 sells enough on PS4 you can get a DR5 exclusive, even more watered down

Surprised by the overwhelming amount of negativity in this thread. I remember the ot for the game being quite a bit more positive. Anyway, one less game to buy is kind of a relief after the deluge of essential games on PS4 this year.

Dargor

I'm sorry Capcom, there is way too many better games for me to buy.

I'll probably buy MH: World, is that ok?

As someone who loved Dead Rising 2 and thought Dead Rising 1 was kind of sucky, I'm ready to play.

I should just pick this up on Xbox. I can probably find a dirt cheap.

SpotAnime

If you like Dynasty Warriors and want a DW Dead Rising game, this is it.

If you want an actual Dead Rising game, this isn't it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
If you like Dynasty Warriors and want a DW Dead Rising game, this is it.

If you want an actual Dead Rising game, this isn't it.

Except DW has much, much, much better combat.

One of the best thing about original Dead Rising was you could use anything and everything as weapon against the zombies. It was not about the actual combat.

Top Bottom