• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

Menome

Zach thinks he can bug me by having me at the very bottom of the WrassleGAF Power Rankings.

What Zach has forgotten, is that this is the first time I've made the list. So it's a promotion no matter where I am on there.

I'M COMING FOR YOU, GRADER!

Zach

The RAW after No Mercy '01 opens with a 10-plus-minute segment of Vince and Linda arguing with Shane and Stephanie.

Maybe now's the time to stop skimming RAWs.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
1480764016186j4r4d.png

Zach

It's pretty amazing that the WWF brings in WCW's final champ and before the year's out he's in a random, nothing-happening tag team with Test.

Had a great time at ROH Final Battle last night. It was my first time seeing ROH.

Ospreay definitely has a presence. He's just super impressive to see live. Of course there was the obligatory loudmouth letting us all know it was "FLIPPYSHIT" every time Ospreay dared to move. (Might have been Vader?) Even my friend who hates the flashy stuff popped for some of the ridiculous things this dude pulled off.

Briscoes v. Young Bucks was LIT. I was surprised at how athletic the Briscoes were after looking like a Tournament of Death Al Quada in their promo vid. Crowd was chanting "FIVE STARS" by the end. Adn then the Broken Matt Hardy clip played and the place fucking lost it.

Those were the two standouts. The main event descended into hardcore territory with tacks, chairs, tables, etc... Had some good spots and the crowd seemed into it. I had no idea who either wrestler was. There was a fucking brainbuster onto tacks at the end, yeesh.

Wish I had better seats.

Oh yeah, Cody turned heel. And the audio/lights was terrible. And whoever the peacock guy was with The Boys was pretty great. Lots of ultra slow motion suplexes and getting fanned down.

somedevil

Well it seems the next round of call ups are going to be these people based on spoilers:

Revival
Tye Dillenger
Samoa Joe

So umm, I actually really enjoyed Cody's ROH debut.

I've been suspecting for a while that he'd just need a year or so to settle into the indies, and I could see bits of that starting to take in his match with Lethal, which I thought was p good.

Also, turning him was 100% the right decision. Smarmy shitheel Rhodes is infinitely more compelling than "So goshdarn happy to be on the indies, solid **1/2 star match" Cody Rhodes.

Kornflayx

So umm, I actually really enjoyed Cody's ROH debut.

I've been suspecting for a while that he'd just need a year or so to settle into the indies, and I could see bits of that starting to take in his match with Lethal, which I thought was p good.

Also, turning him was 100% the right decision. Smarmy shitheel Rhodes is infinitely more compelling than "So goshdarn happy to be on the indies, solid **1/2 star match" Cody Rhodes.

You know, that actually looks pretty entertaining

Wagram

Say what you will of Sasha vs. Charlotte repetition, but damn I feel like Becky's title reign so far has meant absolutely nothing.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Say what you will of Sasha vs. Charlotte repetition, but damn I feel like Becky's title reign so far has meant absolutely nothing.
I'd like it more if she wasn't getting regularly beat down by the only woman on the roster with a weaker looking offense than Nia Jax.

I can't believe fucking tna just sent Sunny a damn holiday ham instead of Candido's last check. So sad.

Well actually I can believe it.

Top Bottom