• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

I think depressions gonna roll me up. I don't know how much longer I can go trying to tell myself it'll get better, but doesn't. Fuck
I can't tell you how many times depression has rolled me up. But it's never gotten the 3 count. And it won't on you, either, because I'll do this

tumblr_n0jgxfLxz41sdqajoo1_400.gif

I think depressions gonna roll me up. I don't know how much longer I can go trying to tell myself it'll get better, but doesn't. Fuck

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch, mate. It can be impossible to see things improving sometimes, but things always do get better. Depression, anxiety too, is like a wave. It comes crashing through now and again, but it will break and go back out to sea. All we can try and do is keep that in perspective when we are in the thick of it, which is very hard.

I left school at 14 after being diagnosed with clinical depression and have had general anxiety disorder forever, now I am a psychotherapist of all things. If you want to get some stuff off your chest for a bit of catharsis it is absolutely no problem to send through a message.

Hope you feel better soon!

Those numbers for the third hour are still very good compared to prior episodes. Especially given that this time around Raw didn't even have the big draw of a Falls Count Anywhere match promised.

Zach

I can't tell you how many times depression has rolled me up. But it's never gotten the 3 count. And it won't on you, either, because I'll do this

tumblr_n0jgxfLxz41sdqajoo1_400.gif

Strangely touching.

Sorry to hear you are going through a rough patch, mate. It can be impossible to see things improving sometimes, but things always do get better. Depression, anxiety too, is like a wave. It comes crashing through now and again, but it will break and go back out to sea. All we can try and do is keep that in perspective when we are in the thick of it, which is very hard.

I left school at 14 after being diagnosed with clinical depression and have had general anxiety disorder forever, now I am a psychotherapist of all things. If you want to get some stuff off your chest for a bit of catharsis it is absolutely no problem to send through a message.

Hope you feel better soon!

My cockles can only get so warmed.

Aiii

So not worth it
Booked a flight to Japan for three weeks next March, friends. Pretty hyped to finally fulfill a lifelong desire to go there.

Syder

Fell asleep 25 minutes into RAW last night and I'm catching up now.

Fuck me, this Rusev storyline is dumb as fuck. It's shaping up to be the worst angle of the year.

RBH

MickieJamesSIGNS.jpg

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned Mickie James was recently offered a new contract to once again compete on WWE‘s main roster … this according to sources.

Multiple sources with direct knowledge tell us James has kept in contact with WWE officials since NXT TakeOver: Toronto and they’ve let her know a deal is waiting for her should she want to accept.

Mickie faced off against Asuka at the NXT event last month and the match received high praise.

No word as to whether the deal would be for RAW or SmackDown Live, or the length of the contract, but either brand would benefit greatly from having another veteran in their ranks.
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/mickie-james-offered-new-wwe-contract/#.WEc9FneZMdU

Paige.jpg

Former NXT Womens Champ and WWE Divas champion Paige (Saraya-Jade Bevis) will return from suspension soon though there is no official word on what lies ahead. She is serving the second suspension for failing the WWE drug test for an alleged illegal substance. However, recent neck surgery may not see her back in the ring for a while if at all.

While the end of the 60-day suspension of Paige is good news, she may still be not fit to return to the ring. The 24-year-old girlfriend of former WWE star Alberto Del Rio underwent neck surgery. It could keep her out until 2017.

Aside from that row, there is a looming possibility that Paige may not return to the WWE because of her troubled relationship with the company. WWE could use a reliable hand and personality like Paige right now, but the strained working relationship could come to an abrupt end.

Paige has not spoken to anyone from WWE since the suspension despite attempts from them and close friends trying to reach out to her but Paige has pretty much isolated herself from the locker room and the company which has caused big concern for her.

She was in Newcastle, England this week for WhatCulture's 'DELETE' event which featured Alberto, sitting in the front row, amongst other 'unofficial' appearances across other promotions she's been making.
-PWInsider

wwepreshow.png

The WWE has confirmed today that Jerry Lawler and Amy "Lita" Dumas have been removed from regular weekly programming.

Both have been moved from full-time deals to Legends contracts and the decision was made to take them off the pre-show panels before Raw, SmackDown and PPV events.

The Lawler situation followed the pattern of Jim Ross, where, likely due to age, he was moved from Raw to SmackDown, then given a lesser role on SmackDown, and then the decision was made to remove them from regular television but keep them with the company, although Ross was later let go after controversy regarding his hosting a WWE event that went awry.

Both are still affiliated loosely with the company and may be brought back to television on the WWE Network for special occasions.

Last Sunday's TLC PPV featured a change in pre-show format with radio host Peter Rosenberg as a guest on the panel.
http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/w...-226041?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

KmtS0Bz.jpg

As someone who kicked out at 2.9 I've been there, technically I'm still there medically speaking but I've slowly made the comeback and am beginning to stomp a mudhole on depression in the corner.

I don't think it ever truly goes away, but you really can work on slowly but surely figuring out how to no sell depressions offense so that it comes across like Dean Ambrose oodles of noodles.

Nekofrog

Banned
What would dean malenko do to depression? He'd grab that indie flippy shit from mid air and break its damn back. Be like dean. Don't let indie flippy shit get away with it

Top Bottom