• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Degica's Muv-Luv Trilogy Kickstarter (Funded) - New Tiers for Physical Vita Reward

Oh well. Looks like I'll be buying someone's Physical/Digital copy.

...Unless it allows you to buy a second selection from the Kickstarter exclusive stuff once the BackerKit goes live? I'd be far more interested in this, and I could paypal whomever would be willing to do this for me.

Send me a PM for either situation though, it'd be appreciated.

JCG

They've just said on twitter that paypal is closed.

Which doesn't make too much sense to me. They're literally leaving extra money behind.

It would have been nice of them to point out beforehand that they weren't going to be like other KS projects that specifically keep that option after the campaign.

Which doesn't make too much sense to me. They're literally leaving extra money behind.

It's interesting certain kickstarters leave it open (Bloodstained) and certain ones close it (Shantae, etc)

I'm sure they have a good reason, but you'd think the extra money would make them reconsider.

JCG

It's interesting certain kickstarters leave it open (Bloodstained) and certain ones close it (Shantae, etc)

For the record, the Shantae kickstarter kept Paypal available for months after the fact.

It wasn't some sort of last minute window of opportunity that was randomly given and taken away without warning.

For the record, the Shantae kickstarter kept Paypal available for months after the fact.

It wasn't some sort of last minute window of opportunity that was randomly given and taken away without warning.

Ahh, I had no idea when Shantae closed it off, but that makes sense. This is still pretty close, so yeah, disappointing. My fault for losing track of time though.

Was planning to back this but forgot to do it both yesterday and today... Was going to go for the digital Vita tier but if this ends up being released on PSN, I'll just buy it then.

I was kinda hoping that a slacker backer option would be available, but seems that I've missed that too.

Oh well...

They have another update
Photonflowers and Photonmelodies have been Greenlit! We know this is pretty late, but thank you for upvoting the Photon games! We'll be starting work on these shortly and hope to have them ready around the same time as Muv-Luv Alternative.
This is probably the most interesting thing in it. I wouldn't have expected them to be done that soon.

Supplement's TL has already been done by one of the fan TLs that have done some of the side stories (Haruko Maniax) in the past. No idea what the quality of it is.
I can't speak to accuracy of the translation, but IIRC Haruko Maniax read pretty decently in English.

Vanethyr

So now that the Backer Kit e-mails have gone out, what have people gone with for their choices?

I'm seriously torn between getting my box signed vs the Shikishi, and getting the badge/pin instead of having the Raptor box signed :/

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Oops looks like I forgot to account the $10 shipping when I did my pledge. Nice to see that you can get an extra PC copy added IN the box as it is the CE version, instead of just the standard copy. Same price too, so why not go with the special one.

Hubb

I don't have the digital codex listed as part of my items, isn't it supposed to be part of the $150 tier?

I was just about to post this. According to the KS page you are suppose to get this, but for whatever reason it isn't showing on the backerkit page. Hopefully it is just an oversight.

Vanethyr

I was just about to post this. According to the KS page you are suppose to get this, but for whatever reason it isn't showing on the backerkit page. Hopefully it is just an oversight.

I wonder if they just neglected to include the bonuses added later since the Sumika Figma isn't listed either (at least not for me).

I wonder if they just neglected to include the bonuses added later since the Sumika Figma isn't listed either (at least not for me).

That is listed for me.
EPqhBoO.png

Vanethyr

That is listed for me.

Aw, what! D:

Guess I need to e-mail them then...

Edit: I seem to be missing a lot more than that despite going for the $300 tier, not sure what's going on.

Edit II: Someone just started a thread about this exact thing on the Muv-Luv forums, think I'll just hang tight and see what happens.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
It displays it on the right once you get to the add-ons part of the backerkit survey.

Hm maybe it's because I picked the Codex bundle. Mine's shown as:

QTY ITEM
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Collector's Box PS Vita Signed Shikishi
1 Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX (Physical)
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Digital Port PS Vita

Just wanted to make sure everything was in order, but I trust that it is.

So, am I the only one who didn't get their backerkit mail? Paypal pleb here, kinda worried.

I got mine less than an hour ago, I'd wait a bit more before I'd start worrying.

Hm maybe it's because I picked the Codex bundle. Mine's shown as:

QTY ITEM
1 Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX (Physical)

Just wanted to make sure everything was in order, but I trust that it is.
Well if there's a problem it's not like you couldn't still contact them to fix it. Though it is a bit weird that everything isn't itemized out for your list.

Jenny

Banned
I'm about to purchase the $150 CE box but can anyone confirm if they will charge right after I confirm or after the lock down date that isn't announced at the moment?

Edit: Found out that it's not until the lockdown date, was afraid to click submit due to worrying about a charge but there's another screen that shows it.

Where are people also finding and getting these lists from? I only pledged $1 and then went an added on the $150 vita CE box but I can't seem to find any list where it shows all the items included, figma, nor did a get a choice of what platform I want the digital copies to be.

Shizuka

Here's mine:

QTY ITEM

1 Muv-Luv Kickstarter Special Artbook - Digital
1 Muv-Luv Kickstarter Special Artbook - Physical
1 Muv-Luv Alternative CODEX (Digital)
1 Muv-Luv Photonflowers and Photonmelodies PC Digital Copy
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Digital Bundle PC
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Digital OST
1 Muv-Luv Trilogy Physical OST
1 Sumika Figma

muteki

Backer kit filled out, now the waiting game.

Bit un-intuitive at first in how they listed things out where the physical bundle was included.

Lain

Looks like no Codex problem here:

Was it fixed?

Also I'm wondering what is better between a Signed Box and a Signed Mini-Shikishi (what is this? a mini piece of paper?).

EDIT: Oh I see it was indeed fixed. This is what happens when I keep a reply window open while taking pictures and stuff.

Shizuka

Also I'm wondering what is better between a Signed Box and a Signed Mini-Shikishi (what is this? a mini piece of paper?).

I was wondering the same thing, but since I don't want my box to be signed by a random person, I chose the Shikishi.

Top Bottom