• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delusional Twitter User thinks Apple will buy PlayStation from Sony

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
'We are going to buy the PlayStation brand name and then change it.'

At least make your click bait rumors make sense.

Last edited:

Quixz

2loj6c.jpg
A few days too early

Saber

Gold Member
Thanks for the edited thread title. It no longer gives me an aneurysm, thats good.

Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
Every time I see that I wonder if she has long term health issues. I can't even fathom taking a watermelon to the face at what, probably 30+ miles an hour. Brutal.
She definitely dead…just me assuming of course, based on my own “also too much caring about people who make dumb decisions and pay for it” ideals.

Guilty_AI

Every time I see that I wonder if she has long term health issues. I can't even fathom taking a watermelon to the face at what, probably 30+ miles an hour. Brutal.
She definitely dead…just me assuming of course, based on my own “also too much caring about people who make dumb decisions and pay for it” ideals.
Surprisingly, nothing much. She pretty much just walked away from it.

So lemme just get this straight, Apple are going to pay billions of dollars to acquire PlayStation from Sony, but without the PlayStation studios, they are then going to change the name from PlayStation to something that doesn't resemble the brand at all.

Filing this one under BS

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
I know this is fake, but buying just the name and not the studios would be the funniest move ever. (Read dumbest move of all time)

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Why would Apple buy Playstation to just name is Apple?

Im sure they can make there own console and just buy the studios they need

Op made this thread because he was high. OP thought it real because he was high. Now he's a laughing stock and we know why. Because he was high because he was high. Becuase he was high.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

More like Sony is gonna buy apple amaright gamer fans!!! (MLG Horns)

/s

social media people be dumb.

Last edited:

Majukun

sound like the average twitter leaker to me

also he is probably trolling, since he says apple would buy the brand but not the studios, and then consider a change of brand :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:

BlackTron

So buy Playstation's "likeness" without all the developers, then change the name to "Apple Game Master"

So what have you purchased exactly? This bad rumor is badly fabricated.

Skifi28

"Let's buy only the Playstation name, just so we can change it immediately."

Maybe someone at apple really hates Playstation? Sounds plausible.

Top Bottom