• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax hits US Oct. 6, pre-order OST

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone want to get some matches going today? Perhaps even a GAF room? Add me at "Jotamide" on PSN!

How is the performance for the Vita version, compared to the PS3 one?

I own both (albeit Japanese version) and the performance is the same, expected being a 2D fighter with 3D background.

Do anyone knows why is game is so sega heavy?

I don't want SEGA characters (Akira, Selvaria) in my Dengeki Bunko celebration fighting game, those resources were wasted, I prefer a Dengeki Bunko character 99 times over those.

The same could be said about ALL the stages, the OST and the lame Dreamcast-chan in the story mode.

why?

why?

Nyoro SF

Well, it's a celebration of Dengeki and Sega's history together, not just Dengeki. They have a long history of collaboration and the relationship is very good-natured, so it's likely that it was merely a fun suggestion that got implemented on the suggestion of both parties.

Relax, bro.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
why?

why?

Actually, I thought they showed incredible restraint. Most X-overs force much more content parity than this. Neither side seems held back by the inclusion of the other, and it's great seeing modetn 3d gaming characters in well drawn 2D sprites.

No prob with Deshin either, What's lame about DC-tan in a story about fighting for your DREAMS?

Top Bottom