• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 Clan Recruitment and Info Thread

iamcenok

Still looking for new clan members!
We are 6 strong at the moment, and looking for new friends. to join us.
Code:
[img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4483/36707579573_3b0226a80c_o.png[/img]
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2297313

We're "noob" friendly. We're always going out of our way to help eachother on runs to catch up on quests, or nightfalls, or what have you.

We are all in the east coast at the moment. We tend to play late at night.
If you don't want to take the game too seriously but want to get some serious gaming done. Join us!
We're laid back. We just have fun and would love to have more people to play with.
We're looking to get raid ready.

PM me, or just go the page and join. It's open invite!

EDIT: We're all PS4 players currently.

zewone

Name: The Legend of Six Coyotes
Clan Tag: コヨーテ
Platform/Region: PS4/PC USA
Membership: Open (No invitation necessary)
Description: Group of dedicated GAF members who play quite frequently and complete all weekly tasks. Basically, no commitment from yourself. We are just trying to level up during the season quicker. We get all tasks done so you will receive all 4 weekly clan engrams without any effort necessary from yourself. Open enrollment so feel free to join at will.

Kuymt0Zm.png

Waggles

The Tasty Boyz want you.

Psn players. But if you got a group of bros that are all on a different platform that you're gonna bro with, by all means, join up. We just don't want our bros spreading their flavor all by their lonesome.

The Rizza

Description: Group of dedicated GAF members who play quite frequently and complete all weekly tasks. Basically, no commitment from yourself. We are just trying to level up during the season quicker. We get all tasks done so you will receive all 4 weekly clan engrams without any effort necessary from yourself. Open enrollment so feel free to join at will.

Kuymt0Zm.png

Just joined! I think I’ll be able to get a few of my friends to come along as well. We don’t play too often (mainly cuz of work) We’ll defintely be able to contribute when we can

Oni3298

Hey guys, still looking for cool, relaxed members willing to have fun together. Currently have open enrollment.

Beauty in Destruction

5VkaaWP.jpg

Do you love Gjallarhorn? Do you miss it with every fiber of your being? If you never had a chance to experience its glory before the cabal invasion and subsequent collapse of the tower, did you go to bed every night hoping you'd be lucky enough to one day feel its cold but somehow warm steely metal between your fingers?

Well, unfortunately we can't bring it back, but we can sure as heck honor its memory. At Beauty in Destruction, we remember the once great melter of bosses known as Gjallarhorn. We're a small clan of mainly full-time working adults on PS4, but pretty much all of us try to play as much Destiny as we can. We're all chill people who just like to enjoy the game and are accepting anyone regardless of skill as long as they share a similar mindset, are fairly active, and ideally love good ole Gjallarhorn.

We're looking to grow if only so that we can add benefit to the rest of the clan members via the clan perks, but will always be open for raid and trials runs. Crucible matches too of course, if that's your thing. No pressure to be super active as everyone has lives to lead, and we're all in the same boat. Anyone willing to join up, help out, have fun and meet some new peeps is more than welcome to!

Anyone willing to join up, help out, have fun and meet some new peeps is more than welcome to!

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2081862

OmniOne

Me and my Husband are looking for a Clan to join.

We have not successfully completed a nightfall yet. Haven't tried a Raid.

PSN - OmniOne and orddie

Looking for a clan with folks who just want to have fun and do our best.

Kuymt0Zm.png

Joined!

Dthomp

Me and my Husband are looking for a Clan to join.

We have not successfully completed a nightfall yet. Haven't tried a Raid.

PSN - OmniOne and orddie

Looking for a clan with folks who just want to have fun and do our best.

If you're both still looking, our clan would welcome you. We are pretty laid back and complete most of the weekly activities and are more then helpful. The name is Vex Enthusiasts, i will try to find you on bungies site and send invites anyways

jimwhat

If you're both still looking, our clan would welcome you. We are pretty laid back and complete most of the weekly activities and are more then helpful. The name is Vex Enthusiasts, i will try to find you on bungies site and send invites anyways

Sounds like a fun clan. I sent a request on Bnet [SuddenlyDino] if you're still accepting new members.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
Any clan recommendations for AU GAF on PS4/PC?

MadmanUK

Any EU/UK clans recruiting? The current clan I’m in is only 4 deep and it seems I’m the only one playing now. I blame FIFA.

OmniOne

Cool. Accepted. Thank you.

Welfare

Any clan on Xbox available? Now at end game with my my 276 Warlock and I want to do the raid/nightfall. I'm usually available between 5 and 10PM EST.

GT: Welfare Queen I

Any clan on Xbox available? Now at end game with my my 276 Warlock and I want to do the raid/nightfall. I'm usually available between 5 and 10PM EST.

GT: Welfare Queen I

You don't need a clan to do those activities though it can help.

Get yourself on the discord, it's very active.

With the clan growing we had our first clan-only raid of Destiny 2 featuring someone that had only done Crota before and another that was new to Destiny raids completely. None of us had done the gauntlet before either, but a few of us knew the theory. Despite that we managed to dominate it over the course of a few hours thanks to the efforts of everyone. I was really impressed by the whole team, we got it down and finally nailed the execution. Everyone did well and everyone had laughs.

Some shots from the first Resurrection Raid of Destiny 2.

If you're new to Destiny and raiding, or if you're a raid and D1 veteran you're welcome in Vex Resurrection. PS4? EU/EST times? Interested? Check Vex Resurrection out!

McBryBry

DMX's Rough Riders

Me and my buddies threw this together for the rewards. We're 10 strong after a few more strangers joined. Not too serious, everyone is here to enjoy themselves. Most are willing to play if you just shoot an invite, depending on the activity. We also have a discord to chat about doing stuff. I think all of us are Midwest US, but anyone is welcome.

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupId=2435610

Here's the link, if you join send a message on PSN to the founder for the discord link.

Nyari

Neo Member
Any EU/UK xbox clans recruiting?

305 Titan and 301 Hunter here with raid/prestige nightfall/ trials experience
looking to join a bigger more active clan for PVE + PVP since my old clan imploded over the weekend

*edit* sent a join request to Dukes of Harlan who are listed on the first page of this thread

Urishizu

Looking for a Xbox One clan for me and a friend. Could one of the main clans please invite Urishizu and Random Fractal? We have a 272 Warlock and a quickly rising 240s Titan which should be much higher soon.

Bladelaw

266 Dead Orbit Hunter LF Xbox One clan GT: Bladelaw

Full time working dad but given notice I can raid/nightfall as needed. Only thing I'm not big on is PVP.

Cornbread78

PSA because I've gotten a few messages and an invite popped yesterday:

GAF Gold will show a few spots open shortly, but please note that those spots have already been filled from our waiting list and we will be keeping the roster at 98/100 in the future so we can actually help with guided games since Bungie thought it was a good idea to lock out the biggest clans from helping out..... *eyeroll.gif*

Happy alien killing y'all!

Cyrus_Saren

285 Warlock looking to join an Xbox One Clan. Looking to do the raid. Gamertag is Cyrus Darkwind. Bungie account is Cyrus Saren.

gaugebozo

Clan Tag: コヨーテ

Kuymt0Zm.png
Just requested. Thanks!

tynestar

Looking to join an XB1 clan accepting the inexperienced but willing to learn. Play about 3-6 hours weekly at the moment.

271 Titan

GT: tynestar79

Lakitu

st5fu
I'm a level 20, 300 power Warlock looking for a clan on PSN who do all activities including Raid and Trials. Anyone can invite? Looking for a clan with at least 10 people... my tag is Cosmic_Onion

Massive shout out to Vex Resurrection for the second Resurrection Raid, which we managed to knock out the park! Great team, lots of new faces and one member new to raids altogether. Absolute privilege to have the people I do in the clan. Special mention to GAF member Zocano for showing us the way around the underbelly and providing invaluable teachings for some of the blanks in our knowledge.

Some snaps:

We're now at 50 members from 8 having opened it up to GAF members (both new to the game, and veterans) and it's been a great experience. A lot of friendly faces helping people, and just a lot of good will around.

If you're interested in jumping in and perhaps coming along to one of the Resurrection Raids next time, have a gander here and see if you like the sound of it.

tebunker

Banned
Looks like I've been booted from my clan, charming.

Looking for UK/EU based clan, DjRalford.

That sucks man. What times do you usually play? I have a US clan but we play all freaking hours. So odds

We are 9 ish active players and we're almost level 4 if that means anything.

So what I am saying is that we can always play together.

PS4 - Standing invite to any gafer who wants/needs a PS4 clan you can PM me. I'll share the details.

ta155

UK here. Set up my own clan but most of my IRL buddies have moved over to FIFA so it's a lonely four members of which only two of us are still particularly active.

Looking to join a new clan with a view to trying the Nightfalls each week and eventually doing the raid, but enjoy playing with people who seem to treat the game like a matter of life and death!

My top character at the moment is a 284 Warlock.

Lgndryhr

Looking to join a clan. I am picking this up on PS4 this week and plan on getting this for PC as well. I am in the US. I see long list of clans. Any recommendations?

Hugstable

Banned
Hey I was looking to join a clan with others, just got the game a few days ago and finished the campaign, only 230 Warlock currently, but hoping I can get geared up quick.

I'm NA West and on PS4 as well

cesariatic

Neo Member
Looking for Xbox guardians for our small clan that's 8 strong at the moment. We're all super friendly and typically get the nightfall and crucible quest done.
We're working on the raid and can get to Calus (got close to beating him multiple times) just need a few more reliable people to raid with so we don't have to pull the RNG lever that is LFG.
Clan name (we're Chromatics fans:) X KILL FOR LOOT X
Shoot me a message on Xbox for an invite with your GAF name. My GT is xNewDonkCityx

Top Bottom