• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

BurningKnight

Neo Member
I heard the alpha was extended. If its still on does anyone have a code they can share with me please? Today is the only day I have time to try it out.

I also have a Battlefield Hardline beta code if you would like to trade for it.

Juster

Neo Member
since its still going here is a code. just please confirm that you took it so nobody keeps on trying.

CODE = EKM9-QJNN-9MJK

Kibbles

Just checked my email and got an extra code from Amazon. Just send me a message and its yours!
This a beta code? Since when is amazon sending alpha codes? Especially after the supposed end date?

Edit: herp got one on Saturday from Amazon. I didn't even know. Quote for code in tags.

Code: 4MEC-R9NT-GR6N

Danj

Are the PS4 beta codes region locked? I'd made arrangements to get a code off someone else, but the error I got when trying to redeem was "The Prepaid Card code you entered is incorrect or is no longer valid". I tried it on the PS4 directly and got error E-82000134.

EDIT: I'm assuming that since the Alpha is over this is basically a beta thread now?

Top Bottom