• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

got a question, if I get a US code, do i need Playstation + for the US psn account?

I got PS + for my EU account but not US...

Seems the Alpha is over today.

I've been holding onto my code since I went to the E3 theater event and, since I'm not getting a PS4 for a while, I have to give this code up before it expires.

CDKD-B4NJ-MBHM
First dibs!

Kei-

got a question, if I get a US code, do i need Playstation + for the US psn account?

I got PS + for my EU account but not US...

Seems the Alpha is over today.

If you have PS+ on one of your accounts on the PS4, all accounts can play multiplayer thanks to that one account with PS+

Same here. PM me for a code in the next few minutes. First come first serve. If I dont reply, you were too slow.

I say the next few minutes because I'm going to go play and wont be at my computer any longer.

Feel greedy as someone kindly gave me one but does anyone have a spare EU code for a dear friend of mine? He's a big Bungie fan and never got an email . Would be greatly appreciated

My girlfriend just checked her email and saw that she was sent a code. She's not gonna use it and I've already used mine. Better late than never though! Enjoy:

NQLQ-NANM-T6NA

Threi

notag
hate to beg for another code but if anyone has any spares i'd really appreciate it...my younger cousins are bugging me constantly for codes now :p

(US Codes)

Top Bottom