• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny alpha code begging thread

raphanum

Did see anyone say they took it and were on the next page so I'll repost so someone gets it:

I have an extra alpha code from Amazon (I pre ordered the bundle but already got one from signing up). Please post when you have used it (quote to see) and all I ask is for a friend request on PSN so I have peeps to play with (same username) since most of my friends don't have a PS4 yet.

I tried using it, but it says no longer valid. It could be a US code, though. Thanks, anyway, dude. If I get a code, I'll add you to my friends list.

Did see anyone say they took it and were on the next page so I'll repost so someone gets it:

I have an extra alpha code from Amazon (I pre ordered the bundle but already got one from signing up). Please post when you have used it (quote to see) and all I ask is for a friend request on PSN so I have peeps to play with (same username) since most of my friends don't have a PS4 yet.

I have an extra code from Amazon, first to quote me gets it.

Can i have it?

First TWO people who add me on PSN. WINS the US code.

PSN ID: Raishin_Yaya

GO

Edit:

1st Winner: DRN1234
2nd Winner: Immallama22

CONGRATS, check your PSN Messages for the codes!

prateeko

I tried using it, but it says no longer valid. It could be a US code, though. Thanks, anyway, dude. If I get a code, I'll add you to my friends list.

Yes, it is a US code. For anyone who wants one you could try preorder destiny or the destiny bundle. I did that and I figure that's why they sent me a code (which I don't need). I only have the bundle ordered on Amazon for what it's worth

ButchCat

I had a code passed to me by a gaffer here but I found out I had one all along, but he was kind enough to tell me to keep it, so the first one to PM me will get it (UK CODE). I don't know if codes are universal or regional?

Top Bottom