• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Alpha Thread: Impressions from the wild [Code Begging=ban]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
I have a spare BETA code.

Inbox me if you need one, fastest message gets it!.

EDIT Broony won!

I may have a couple more soon and maybe even a couple Alpha codes.

Will be posting messages in random destiny threads.

Good Luck!
Oh please sir, could I have a code?
The place I'm planning to preorder from doesn't have access to codes for the Beta ~_~

broony

Ooops

Just realised that code I won is a BETA code and not an ALPHA code. I will recycle to the BETA code to anyone who wants it. First to shout me via PM gets it.

Thanks anyway Skele7on, sorry for wasting everyone's time.

Marvel

could never
Ooops

Just realised that code I won is a BETA code and not an ALPHA code. I will recycle to the BETA code to anyone who wants it. First to shout me via PM gets it.

Thanks anyway Skele7on, sorry for wasting everyone's time.

PM'd

KeRaSh

I am going to go crazy on Thursday afternoon after 3pm until I get an E-mail. I am not looking forward to it.

Yeah, I wasn't the fastest to register, I thought the alpha would be completely open to PS4 users.

Same here. It'll be 9 pm here in Germany (I think?) by the time the codes start rolling out. Even if I got in I'd have to download the client through the night and then go to work before I could even start playing... Bungie have mercy!

SnakeEyes

Banned
Yeah, I wasn't the fastest to register, I thought the alpha would be completely open to PS4 users.
I heard that the Destiny alpha was being advertised during the NBA finals today. I think it may not be as limited as people are being led to believe it is.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if everyone on GAF who'd applied for the alpha gets a key.

RulkezX

I have a feeling the usual doom and gloom GAF narrative is going to change once people get their hands on the Alpha/Beta

Darkone

Friend of mine told me he read that people were not impressed with what they played, don't know where he read that, here i see only hype and good things :).

I am very excited for this game, hope i will get an alpha code.

I am not confirming it as I heard the info second hand.

Friend works at Activision and that's the vibe I got when I spoke to him last night.

very interesting.

will you be giving out more awesomeness anytime soon? its ultra late (early) i'm wondering if i should just hit the hay lol

Winter John

The gameplay looks great. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting. I though the movement was nice, and the maps looked interesting. I hope this puts an end to the constant, "lol Borderlands" comments that have plagued every thread about this game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom