• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyMac88

Enjoy fellow guardians.

ZFrVEV9.jpg

Code:
Thanks to /u/Jumpaax for bringing this to my attention. /u/skoging made a small script that you can enter into Chrome that will automatically enter all of the codes in for you. This works even if you've already entered some.

To use the script, simply do the following.

Head over to http://www.bungie.net/en/User/coderedemption and sign into your desired account.

Press CTRL + Shift + J, doing so should bring up a box that presents a bit of coding and whatnot.

Paste the following code in its entirety into the area below all of the text.

var codes=["YKA-RJG-MH9", "3DA-P4X-F6A", "MVD-4N3-NKH", "TCN-HCD-TGY", "HDX-ALM-V4K", "473-MXR-3X9", "JMR-LFN-4A3", "HC3-H44-DKC", "69P-KRM-JJA", "69P-VCH-337", "69R-CKD-X7L", "69R-DDD-FCP", "69R-F99-AXG", "69R-VL7-J6A", "69X-DJN-74V", "6A7-7NP-3X7", "6A9-DTG-YGN", "7F9-767-F74", "FJ9-LAM-67F", "JD7-4CM-HJG", "JDT-NLC-JKM", "JNX-DMH-XLA", "7CP-94V-LFP", "7MM-VPD-MHP", "RXC-9XJ-4MH"];

var codeField = document.getElementById("text_code");

var i = 0;

var delay = 2500;

function enterCodeLoop () { setTimeout(function () { codeField.value = codes[i]; $(".btn_submitCode")[0].click(); i++; if (i < codes.length) { enterCodeLoop(); } }, delay) }

enterCodeLoop();

If done correctly, you should see all of the codes being redeemed simultaneously.

For anyone using a Mac, go to the toolbar, click on View, then Developer, and finally JavaScript Console. Then just enter the script! I just did it and it worked like a charm! Thanks everyone! -/u/stc573
http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/2fmp4u/all_25_codes/

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
OK SEE YA!

FYI, I played both Alpha and Beta religiously, and admittedly got sucked in by the hype. But the actual game is more style than actual substance.

It's a great concept executed with little ambition.

ryanthelion123

Neo Member
Yep. This sucks. Like, really disappointing.

I'm bitter as fuck because Bungie had something truly great in their hands and they skimped out.

Maybe next time.

Yea, I agree. After watching streams it seems like this game is pretty shallow. Like that had the prototype down for this game but hadn't added much substance to it.

-2 vehicles
-no interesting weapons (opinion of course)
-story is almost non-existent it; makes game feel lifeless

Love Bungie as a developer but dont know where they were going with this one. Hopefully, Im wrong from my observation. I feel like this is a ticking time bomb until others come to this realization.

My usual gamestore in indonesia had boxes and boxes of destiny today and they said it's all preorder copies, holy shit. I had to wait for tomorrows shipment for my copies.

FYI, I played both Alpha and Beta religiously, and admittedly got sucked in by the hype. But the actual game is more style than actual substance.

It's a great concept executed with little ambition.

And where could there have been more ambition? That's a pretty ballsy thing to say about something you had no hand in.

XaosWolf

If my copy is not waiting for me once I get back I will be SO MAD U GUYS.

Even ordered the standard edition so it could fit through the letterbox.
(Also the Ghost Edition was sold out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom