• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

lustrate

is anyone having problems with the party chat on x1? i have one of those damn xbox stereo headsets and want to make sure it's not on my end.

blakep267

wow, I just did the most pathetic side mission ever

1. Go to where I was just before
2. Walk a little bit further
3. Stand on that hill and scan for enemies
4. Mission completed

Ganhyun

Wait, are some people in a queue?

No, lots of people cannot even get into the game due to cattle and caterpillar errors.

Terrible picture of one of the errors:

error.jpg

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Damn I'm having some problem with my digital pre-order. After pre-ordering it and downloading the game, for some reason the pre-order itself I've been said – through email – has been cancelled. Funny thing is that if I now go back to PS Store to "try buying it again" it doesn't let me buy it as if I already bought it. Wtf?

Namikaze1

We're 7 pages away can't we just close this one and start the new one? We did that for the Beta Withdrawal thread let's do it for this as the alternative is not having an OT till Dax can post it.
That was closed because of some NSFW GIFs coughGraverobbercough

Graverobber, you know what to do. Help miss Dax out.

pixxxelz

I still cant get the Vanguard Armory pack to appear in my download list. I've tweeted @PlaystationSupp and @BungieHelp to no avail. This is becoming a real pain in the ass.
Go to the game scroll down and click "My Add-Ons" and it should be there it doesn't show on my downloads either

Do Patrol missions ever end or do I always need to manually go back to orbit? Did 10 beacon missions before bailing out manually. Shows up as cleared on the map but just not exactly sure how it's meant to work.

Flintty

UK gamer who bought on the US store, reporting for duty with my cornflakes to join the US frenzy!

Whilst my friends are already playing but meh, I'm cheap!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
No, lots of people cannot even get into the game due to cattle and caterpillar errors.

Terrible picture of one of the errors:

error.jpg

This happened to me all the time in beta. Try to connect to servers only for it to fail and get kicked out of PSN entirely.

I have no real expectation of actually playing the game tonight.

Foxix Von

Do Patrol missions ever end or do I always need to manually go back to orbit? Did 10 beacon missions before bailing out manually. Shows up as cleared on the map but just not exactly sure how it's meant to work.

If it's anything like the Alpha/Beta they seem to basically go on for ever.

doomquake

well.. aparently you can be as loud as shit at 7am in Berlin if you feel like fixing your garage door...thankfully this is one day i don't mind to be awoken at this ungodly hour.

NoTacos

Whatever she picks, let's just roll with it. No use stressing her over it.
Edit: stupid autocorrect. Apologies to Dax for the spelling error.

Frillen

Just a few more hours of work left, a little less hyped now that I've read about the missions, but still looking forward to finally start my journey.

Are there any story related trophies in the game?

There's got to be at least 100 people outside this GameStop. I've showed up for a few midnight releases and I've never seen this many people for a release.

I'm quite eager to know what the sales numbers will be for this game. I'm sure that it'll be higher than Watch_Dogs, but I'm not sure by how much.

Karl Hawk

Banned
''Dispatching Now''

For god's sake, Amazon UK. -_-

Anyway, looking at the posts, it looks like we gonna need an OT2 very soon. :p

Oh, and my PSN: Krisars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom