• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT| Home of Frabjous Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't every copy of Destiny come with a free 30 day code?

So I guess that's another con for going digital. I've gone all digital for PS4, and don't mind the cons on their own, but when I add them all up, I feel kinda abused. Same price as retail(if not more) unlocks whenever, no in box goodies, no pretty case to admire, no resell. I'm sure I'm missing more, but damn. But, I love instant access! so I'll deal with it.

XxCGSxX

My GF was trying to redeem the sparrow and vanguard codes that came with the game. Both codes came up as invalid, so has anyone been able to download them?

Ganhyun

Finally got going for try number 8 to install.

Edit: Not even 10% and dead again.

Seriously, this is the worst midnight launch Ive had to deal with. :(

Sanpei

Watched Gamespot stream...They were on a mission and it's like "Scan Relay, Deploy Ghost" etc...

I thought, "hmm they were still on earth, i remember this one..."..Later, i have seen they were on Venus...

Visuals and environment designs are beatiful, sure....But, this game is so repetitive...Very...

Korten

Banned
Been nearly an hour since Best Buy said the codes would go out. Only heard one person got a code, and I still don't have mine. Wtf...

RedAssedApe

Banned
The 30-day PS+ trial will only work if you've never used PS+ in any form before, trial or paid.

this is stupid and one thing i hate about ps+

not everyone wants to always be subscribed to ps+ and we occasionally want to be able to jump on for a weekend to play with some friends. hence the short period trial codes. ugh...

Soi-Fong

Just an hour til it finally unlocks. Planning on focusing on the story missions and just trying to make progress in general. I'll probably check out new places as I go, but not gonna spend a lot of time exploring just yet, I want to hit that cap so I can start getting the stuff that matters haha.

Anyone with similar plans want to join up to make things go more smoothly?

I'm cool with this.

Hawk269

My GF was trying to redeem the sparrow and vanguard codes that came with the game. Both codes came up as invalid, so has anyone been able to download them?

Many are reporting the same. Most are saying that it will download later during the day, which kind of sucks.

Tekku

I just woke up. I'm gonna eat some breakfast and take a shower, then I'm ready to go.

Has there been any server issues as expected?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Destiny |OT2| The Last Guardians

Very well, DestinyGAF.

iy0vXfIGW6xTm.gif

This is not what I asked for.

Huh... kind of a let down... =/

iEYJFCRwc6fmc.gif

Tomeru

Say, will the vanguard armory and expansion pass be downloadable upon launch of the digital edition? Because right now the game has downloaded but those two are with an error of cannot download...

-PXG-

Servers have yet to show a single sign of being overloaded....so far...

Everything is great. Sucks I have work in the nothing. Almost level 4. Only way to play is Hard.

Razma1

Just an hour til it finally unlocks. Planning on focusing on the story missions and just trying to make progress in general. I'll probably check out new places as I go, but not gonna spend a lot of time exploring just yet, I want to hit that cap so I can start getting the stuff that matters haha.

Anyone with similar plans want to join up to make things go more smoothly?

Ya that's pretty much my strategy as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom