• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Haha it's nice raiding with different group.

businessmen-knife-in-back-hg-wht.gif

LTWood12

HM Crota (hopefully multiple times) at around 9:15 central.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. T-44-32 Hunter
3. Bogue
4. Frost-Fiend
5. Darryl?
6.?

May have one or two spots depending on if Darryl shows up. Hopefully we'll get it done pretty quick.

Lnkn52

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. T-44-32 Hunter
3. Bogue
4. Frost-Fiend
5. Darryl?
6.?

May have one or two spots depending on if Darryl shows up. Hopefully we'll get it done pretty quick.
Add me Lnkn52

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. T-44-32 Hunter
3. Bogue
4. Frost-Fiend
5. Darryl?
6.?

I'm up for it if Darryl doesn't show.

Well, at least I got Corrective Measure this run. NOW IF ONLY RNG WOULD GIVE ME THE FATEBRINGER, I WOULD HAVE EVERY VOG WEAPON.

Actually I just remembered I still need the Pulse Rifle

LiK

Thanks Sword and IRaw for keeping me company in Weekly

Trolley Problem from purple engram and no shader from DO :(

How would everyone rank primary legendaries? (RNG vendor gear drops don't really apply here).

1. Vision of Confluence
2. Fatebringer (still don't have)
3. Abyss Defiant
4. Saterienne Rapier

It could be anything after this. Vanquisher is good. Fang of Ir Yut maybe.

1. LTWood12-32 Titan
2. T-44-32 Hunter
3. Bogue
4. Frost-Fiend
5. Darryl?
6.?

Sorry LT I joined another group earlier and we have delays messing up. I'm more than willing to help you all out regardless if I still need drop--just finishing something over here

Well, at least I got Corrective Measure this run. NOW IF ONLY RNG WOULD GIVE ME THE FATEBRINGER, I WOULD HAVE EVERY VOG WEAPON.

Actually I just remembered I still need the Pulse Rifle

You aren't missing much. Timepiece is pretty crappy. It is ok with Arcburn if you don't have Fatebrunger, but as a goto weapon, it is not.

How would everyone rank primary legendaries? (RNG vendor gear drops don't really apply here).

1. Vision of Confluence
2. Fatebringer (still don't have)
3. Abyss Defiant
4. Saterienne Rapier

It could be anything after this. Vanquisher is good. Fang of Ir Yut maybe.

Rapier is overrated. Fatebringer is #1 of course followed by a very close VoC in 2nd place. Abyss defiant is awesome until you try to kill some level 33 hallowed Knights and you realize Bungie nerfed AR's a bit too much. I would go with the fang at #3 and abyss defiant at #4

1. Fatebringer (forever #1)
2. VoC
3. Fang of Ir Yut
4. Abyss Defiant

Scrota sure likes to make it interesting. Fuck that guy, for real.

Great job everyone: LT, Slender, T-44, Robert and Frost (for the clutch last second evasive maneuvers! lol).

Just got the Crux, and I can't say I've ever been this indifferent to a drop from a raid. Even the pulse rifle is better than the Necrochasm.

LTWood12

Scrota sure likes to make it interesting. Fuck that guy, for real.

Great job everyone: LT, Slender, T-44, Robert and Frost (for the clutch last second evasive maneuvers! lol).

He certainly does! #teamlasttry does it again. Thanks everybody! Glad to finally get the Word.

Top Bottom