• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT16| Enrage is here, there, everywhere...

Deku Tree

i will say this, hungering blade is rough going as a source of healing. bladedancers want to consider mask of the third man or a raid helm with infusion for sure. I don't have any raid helms and haven't leveled the Mask so i'm out of luck. But also kind of committed to getting it done with the handicap, then coming back for easy mode, lol.

All you need to do is fill in the first exp bubble and pay for it in the mask. I was doing that last night. You and your team mates create orbs in the back area near the rock or wherever you want. And if your low on health go back there and switch to the mask and grab an orb and watch you health go all the way back up then switch back your armor and jump back into the fight. I was doing that last night.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
All you need to do is fill in the first exp bubble and pay for it in the mask. I was doing that last night. You and your team mates create orbs in the back area near the rock or wherever you want. And if your low on health go back there and switch to the mask and grab an orb and watch you health go all the way back up then switch back your armor and jump back into the fight. I was doing that last night.
That is fucking brilliant.

edit: just turned in two bounties and unlocked it. I could have been using this all of our attempts last night. I have become filled with sadness.

Deku Tree

edit: just turned in two bounties and unlocked it. I could have been using this all of our attempts last night. I have become filled with sadness.

Glad to help. It was kind of a last minute thing that I just tried and it worked.

i will say this, hungering blade is rough going as a source of healing. bladedancers want to consider mask of the third man or a raid helm with infusion for sure. I don't have any raid helms and haven't leveled the Mask so i'm out of luck. But also kind of committed to getting it done with the handicap, then coming back for easy mode, lol.

I use Symbiote at my hunter helm, I just upgraded the bubbles on third man and used mags up to the healing orb upgrade which is the third one or so.

Just switch to heal and back. That's what I was doing.

Edit: Beaten!

Exactly what I was doing too Deku. No need to level it up fully.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I use Symbiote at my hunter helm, I just upgraded the bubbles on third man and used mags up to the healing orb upgrade which is the third one or so.

Just switch to heal and back. That's what I was doing.
YEAH YEAH.

i guess I didn't have the two bounties done so I would have had to make my group wait last night anyway. still feel like an idiot, I highlighted all my helms and then I was like, "welp, guess I'm screwed."

edit: Byron it's literally the first bubble. 250 glimmer.

todd360

Good ole destinygaf. We whined for a day. But look at us now. Forming groups to challenge hard mode and coming back victorious.

YEAH YEAH.

i guess I didn't have the two bounties done so I would have had to make my group wait last night anyway. still feel like an idiot, I highlighted all my helms and then I was like, "welp, guess I'm screwed."

Haha sorry. I was replying before getting to the next page where Deku replied so I didn't notice. Couldn't remember which bubble. I had them all levelled but not filled with mats.

Doing the same with my Warlock. Using obsidian mind but healing with light behind nemesis.

For my Titan I use saint 14 for the raid but have Skullfort upgraded too.

Just to let people know you can the orb health trick with a warlock wearing Light Beyond Nemesis...titans can bubble heal so health really isn't a problem with Crota :)

Edit: Beaten like a stumbling boomer

Yea it's a great tip. I learned that by seeing Kadey's trick:

Ruin Wings in the crystal room until all the ads are cleared out, switch to helm of Saint for the rest of the match. Also, switching back and forth the bubble to refill super faster and bubble last long.

Barely used synths on Titan

Good ole destinygaf. We whined for a day. But look at us now. Forming groups to challenge hard mode and coming back victorious.
It tore us apart and bruoght is back together. Thank you crota

Still havnt gotten it yet, will try again later today.

Greeny, you guys take it down yet?

Wish I was there :(

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Haha sorry. I was replying before getting to the next page where Deku replied so I didn't notice. Couldn't remember which bubble. I had them all levelled but not filled with mats.

Doing the same with my Warlock. Using obsidian mind but healing with light behind nemesis.

For my Titan I use saint 14 for the raid but have Skullfort upgraded too.
Titans can heal just by supering ;_;

LBN is my 32-ready helm so I'm okay for my other characters. just was running the sword for hours at a handicap last night. It's not bad until you're in the situation where you need to be going for the sword and back with a tiny sliver left. I got us pretty close anyway... actually enraged him before the ogres twice for better or worse. would be awesome to get the four kneel kill eventually.

The obligatory post: We've taken Crota down! Thanks to everyone in the party especially Ji66a_Man (Sword Bear)

1. ManicStreet
2. Akai_XIII
3. Ji66a_Man
4. raindoc
5. MWOLVERINE19
6. Lnkn52

15735558634_0e8d8e3e5d_c.jpg

That was a blast! Thanks for letting me join. We will have to do it again. Ji66a was awesome!

Fuck this game....Friend of mine had Gjallarhorn already. Half-way through crota raid today he got a 2nd one. Then we beat Crota, and he got a 3rd. Two fucking Gjallarhorn in one raid. And he broke them down for pieces.....I'm not sure if I'm angry or depressed.

Jaleel

Love you Gaf! KingCrash, Router, Matt you guys are awesome. Brother and I got the rifle. We were actually happy sister didnt get one cuz she always dicks us on Nightfall ;)

I got my 2nd ghorn this week as well. I normally shard all my dupes but this one is too hard to shard. Depending on what they do to the next upgrade system, it'll be a good backup I guess.

How did you luck out with the other primaries?

I got 3/4 of them, missing the Auto Rifle too. Not bad for the first week.

It's the first week don't worry!

Still havnt finished crota so that's a mystery. Will try again later today. Babies sick :(

Got one pulse in 3 attempts though, feels like the boobie prize. Wondering if it's worth leveling up.

Next time I try crota im bringing suros, Its got 2 nodes left for max

Since I need hunger of Crota, can I only get that if I do normal first? Meaning since I got drops on Hard mode, there's no chance of getting normal mode guns?

Top Bottom