• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT19| Raiders of the Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd360

Master List of all Destiny Patches & Updates

4CXcsv7.jpg

Featuring:

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Occasionally-released Podcast

En9RjJl.jpg

VWJGIVa.jpg

mjU5mVq.jpg

(Read these if you have just reached level 20 or are frustrated with progression)
  • Part 1 (Progression at 20-25)
  • Part 2 (Xur's weekly visits, and getting to 26 and beyond; note, "What the Hell is Up with Engrams?" section doesn't apply since the engram patch)
  • Part 3 (27+, getting to 29 without RNG; note, goal 4.5 only applies when the Queen's Wrath missions are available)
  • Part 4a (Life at ~28)
  • Part 4b (Building with Exotics)

lIzEcTB.jpg

TS8UjVF.jpg

qHFGFdH.jpg

aAEGjyL.jpg

(The Guardian Lords of GAF. PM me to be added to the list!)

JUikNCW.jpg

2H6QmC2.jpg

Ex3LlbY.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=163_C5UVU-I

In that last moment she seemed as wholly luminescent as the Sun, and I wished to be so brave.

This is it. This is the one where I finally get my Ballerhorn. I can feel it.

EDIT: IT WAS!

OzIKcNz.jpg

Xbox One players, looking for a home? Look no further! Join Bad to the Xbone. Also be sure to add your information to our handy spreadsheet. Quote this post to see the link.

Deku Tree

What about BAFTA?

EDIT: for shame Todd!

Destiny Xboners - Help Has Arrived

Here's the latest list I have of Destiny Xboners. I tried to include everyone who posted links to their GTs (and picked up a few who just posted their GTs with no links), but definitely could've missed some that weren't linked in passing.

If you're not on the list and want to be, quote this post and provide your GT in the form of a link to your Xbox Live account like the others below:

- Liquidsnake00
- randomraaawr
- dmh33
- Korosenai
- Tapiozona
- purg3
- Iceman829
- Homeboyd903
- TacticalFailure
- yLEFTy
- Mortalikus
- Ev0lved1
- SimpleCRIPPLE
- Vince DiCola
- Karl2177
- Macjester
- Toejam2501
- Guitaratomik
- NJ Shlice
- misterthirsty
- rlench
- justkelson
- Natural vV High
- Alienoutsida
- dmc spokane
- Karg
- Defyler
- Ruze789
- WipedOut
- Mocolostrocolos
- ThingontheFloor
- IHaveAnIce
- JRod2100
- rlench
- BlueNinja BE
- Mouroutaru
- willow ve
- oddworld18
- TheDarkOrchid
- Pok3r Fac3d
- danthehack
- randomrosso93

For those who haven't joined the B.net Xbone group and wish to, the link is below. Submit a request to join.

(Bad to the Xbone)

Namikaze1

Aw yis! Dat new thread smell!

Also, title is bad and you should feel bad, Todd!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you're seeing now is my normal state.

This is a Super Saiyan

And this...this is what is known as a Super Saiyan that has ascended past a Super Saiyan. Or you can just call this a Super Saiyan 2.

And this....IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND!!!!

GhaleonEB

So, in the last OT I got my Hunter to level 32, my Warlock to 31, and finally got a scout rifle I'm really happy with (as soon as I unlock Firefly).

Still an absolute dearth of exotics; I have about a half dozen and purchased all but two (one of which is for my not yet created Titan). By the time this one completes its run, I'm to have, well, anything. :lol

I also hope we start to get some (official) teases about House of Wolves content. Pulling for it to be a bit meatier than the last.

todd360

crap I'm trying to figure out what is what and I think I lost the wall of shame image and I can't get it back off the old thread because its closed.

Still working on it.

Also I will get new lord on list once I figure this out.

Edit: Ok new wall of shame is up. I just got to make a new version that doesn't look like garbage now lol.

shem935

Banned
crap I'm trying to figure out what is what and I think I lost the wall of shame image and I can't get it back off the old thread because its closed.

Still working on it.

It's cool there is no rush. Nice title by the way.

Deku Tree

Still working on it.

Wall of shame image is still in the OT currently.

Stubo

Still working on it.

Edit: Ok new wall of shame is up. I just got to make a new version that doesn't look like garbage now lol.
jteZSAl.png

RetroMG

All right, I'm going to get Guardian Lord before this thread is over
or whenever Salavge comes up in the Crucible.

Destiny |OT20| The one where Retro is a Guardian Lord.

So, in the last OT I got my Hunter to level 32, my Warlock to 31, and finally got a scout rifle I'm really happy with (as soon as I unlock Firefly).

Still an absolute dearth of exotics; I have about a half dozen and purchased all but two (one of which is for my not yet created Titan). By the time this one completes its run, I'm to have, well, anything. :lol

I also hope we start to get some (official) teases about House of Wolves content. Pulling for it to be a bit meatier than the last.

That's odd you don't have that many exotics. I know you do NF, but do you also raid every week both times? That was really the kicker for me to see a surge in RNG exotics.

Sullichin

I really hope there's more exotic weapons than the two we know about: a shotgun that can burn enemies and the Fate of all Fools scout rifle. There should be a whole new set of exciting weapons to chase. TDB is really lacking in terms of new exotics. I actually enjoy Dragons Breath and No Land Beyond. I think there's a place for novelty/niche exotics in the expansion as long as there's also other good exotics. It's pretty lame to see Xur and the loot tables saturated by exotics that are handily outclassed by stuff from the vanilla game.

Deku Tree

I def agree with you. IMO TDB should have been month or 2 free content. It's really the bare minimum :/

I agree with both of you and I want more content in HoW and I wanted even more content in TDB than what we got. And I would pay more to get more.

The grindy nature of destiny also makes the lentlgth of the content feel worse IMO than if you only played it once.

But can I ask... Compared to other DLC was TDB for $20 really lacking so much content? Can anyone give me some examples of other DLC that had a lot more for your money?

patchday

Wow 19th thread! Bungie has to be freaking out at this achievement. We still on our 1st OT in the Dragonball xenoverse thread

I really hope there's more exotic weapons than the two we know about: a shotgun that can burn enemies and the Fate of all Fools scout rifle. There should be a whole new set of exciting weapons to chase. TDB is really lacking in terms of new exotics. I actually enjoy Dragons Breath and No Land Beyond. I think there's a place for novelty/niche exotics in the expansion as long as there's also other good exotics. It's pretty lame to see Xur and the loot tables saturated by exotics that are handily outclassed by stuff from the vanilla game.

TDB had 3, so will HoW. This is the reason we have a convoluted Xur upgrade process, otherwise we'd have jack for Exotics.

I expect a lot of new ones for Comet.

The new exotics are also intentionally mediocre. They will be pushed to sell DLC, as in, Xur will be used to block out non-dlc buyers to incentivise DLC purchase and reward those who do buy it. Can't have them be OP since everyone will reasonably get them.

todd360

Todd, explain the OT title, doesn't make sense.

Destiny has content that was cut from the game that may or may not be dlc in the future. Like the cutscene with queens brother. So I referenced the raiders of the lost ark and turned it into lost content. Like the people who keep glitching into dlc areas.

Skele7on

Banned
THIS GAME SUCKS.

Did my first run on my Titan, BASED RNG got a chest straight away!

Now a level 31 who is around for a hard mode run?

Todd should never make an OT again....

E92 M3

100% it will be meatier, but what degree is the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom