• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT30| Long Live the King

Status
Not open for further replies.

KxoZz

Im afraid my raid team is in the same shape, so far ive yet to see anyone from my team online D:

Are you there Monkey boy? Please respond.

If they dont show up at least we got 3 of us looking for a group right now :)

1 Me
2 Val
3 Dark

If you still have some space, I'd gladly join.
At 291 light right now, but I'll be playing all day in preperation to get as high as possible.
psn is kxozz
I think I am on your friendslist already

DarKshodaN

Im afraid my raid team is in the same shape, so far ive yet to see anyone from my team online D:

Are you there Monkey boy? Please respond.

If they dont show up at least we got 3 of us looking for a group right now :)

1 Me
2 Val
3 darkshodan84
4 AquaticApe (Posted that they wanted to do it as it opens) But ive yet to see him online. Lets hope he comes online
5 MutantTurtle (with AA)

I didnt follow the rest of the thread since i left it so there might be more signed for it, but i'd like to jump in as soon as the door opens. No spoilers bruh

Great, hopefully we get a Team together then :) Psn ID: darkshodan84

Tecnniqe

Banned
If you still have some space, I'd gladly join.
At 291 light right now, but I'll be playing all day in preperation to get as high as possible.
psn is kxozz
I think I am on your friendslist already

Sure, would be nice with 2 in reserve also, in case Aquatic and his friend dont show up, what its like 30m til it opens? PANIC AT THE DISCO!

Afrocious

mfw I walk into the raid with light higher than 280:

uym32Er.gif

Building a 6 man "fireteam" for Patrol.

So at the moment its only possible to get a 3 man fireteam for Patrol.

but I was thinking if its possible to form a 6 man "fireteam" with your clan mates by doing this:

Individually all goes down to the court of oryx, 2 guardians stays at the court of oryx, then the rest just run between the zone before the court of oryx and back to court of oryx until one of them finds the other guardian.

Once we have 2 guardians at the court of oryx the rest just join up on both of them.

That should work no?

Tecnniqe

Banned

but I was thinking if its possible to form a 6 man "fireteam" with your clan mates by doing this:

Individually all goes down to the court of oryx, 2 guardians stays at the court of oryx, then the rest just run between the zone before the court of oryx and back to court of oryx until one of them finds the other guardian.

Once we have 2 guardians at the court of oryx the rest just join up on both of them.

That should work no?
Cant you go as a 2 man group? Leave fireteam and invite the 4 others into each seperate team?

No, yes? Thought it was later tonight. Xur is in 30 though.

Oooo its later tonight? Not at reset?

chur

That should work no?
No. When you come back to the zone you'll see the same players as before.

Namikaze1

Luckily no! The rest of it is pretty straight forward I suggest getting as far as you can before Armsday, so you don't have to wait a full week.
Yeah, that's what I'm doing. Thank god then for no more PvP requirements.

Just need 6 more guardian kills and then it's off to farming majors.

ocean

Banned
Do you think there will be cutscenes introducing or after the Raid? On the one hand, the game is going for that story driven experience and they could do something amazing for a Raid.

On the other, traditionally they've kept Raids super unencumbered - no Ghost dialogue, no nothing

Afrocious

Do you think there will be cutscenes introducing or after the Raid? On the one hand, the game is going for that story driven experience and they could do something amazing for a Raid.

On the other, traditionally they've kept Raids super unencumbered - no Ghost dialogue, no nothing

I'm hoping they go all out considering how the main story for TTK ends.

Also, I'm wondering how the missions we've done will prepare us for the raid.

ocean

Banned
This sword is so good. I love it.

So what element did you guys went for your first sword? I went with the solar one on my Titan.
I went with Void so I could wreck Minotaurs and block incoming Arc/Solar damage. But I want them all
I'm hoping they go all out considering how the main story for TTK ends.

Also, I'm wondering how the missions we've done will prepare us for the raid.
I'm expecting air crackling, poisoned air, slowed movement, draining super meter, Crota's vestiges, over souls, oracles, Taken enemies blink shot gunning me and the final boss to lagswitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom