• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT35| Time to Explain At Last

Status
Not open for further replies.
GafOpen_Gif.gif

Featuring

06-Titles_HonorRoll.jpg

GrimoireOT35.png

06-Titles_CommunityService.jpg

01-Titles_General.jpg

03-Titles_TipsTricks.jpg

04-Titles_WallShame.jpg
vraJwN3.png

Annimation1.gif

GL-19.jpg

• Unlock all Achievements, then PM Lnkn52 to be added to the list! Send a PM here.
05-Titles_TLW.jpg

I don't have time to explain why this TLW sucks.

LordofPwn

Woo! new thread Hype! great job Drizzay on yet another wonderful OT! Keep up the great work!

One of these days i'll have a grimoire card. *waits patiently*

stb

What are the steps to getting the No Time to Explain?

Yeah, can someone document this process soup-to-nuts, please? I'm so lost.

EDIT: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=182343650&postcount=20039
Namikaze1 said:
1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, old friend

Kill Atheon and dismantle the Eye of Atheon. Head back to Lakshmi.

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pool of lights to cleanse yourself.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

7 Finall Some Time To Explain

Enjoy the new gun. :)

Tovarisc

LFM No Time To Explain's VOG run!

Need 4 more to do full and fast VoG Normal clear for the quest!

1. Tovarisc
2. Rhelidon

Shared Atheon CP's are welcome!

LiK

do Paradox daily heroic. use a video guide to find all the secret ghosts and enter the secret area for secret boss. get the chest at the end and turn in the cult ghost to FWC.

SeanR1221

My cousin (who also sat on his ghost from the daily heroic mission from before) confirmed handing the old one in today doesn't get you the quest.

FUCK.

Maybe...just maybe...it will pop up tomorrow.

Ghazi

Yeah, can someone document this process soup-to-nuts, please? I'm so lost.

1 A Paradox In Time

You will need to get a Cult Ghost found in the Paradox mission. You can get this ghost during days when the Paradox mission is the Daily Heroic. You can also get it via glitching but it's best to get it legit.

2 A Change in Allegiance

Lakshmi will have a new mission for you. This one requires you to be or join FWC. Hand in materials/synths/motes to Lakshmi till a new mission pops up.

3 Venus Baby!

Head to the Citadel on Venus and wait for the Taken to spawn in. Kill a taken Minotaur. An item will automatically pop up. Head to your inventory and trash the new item. Head back to Lakshmi.

4 Hello, old friend

Kill Atheon and dismantle the Eye of Atheon. Head back to Lakshmi.

5 Zoba?!

Head to Twilight Gap where you will have to find a chest. Use the pool of lights to cleanse yourself.

6 To the Garden!

Head to the Black Garden. Kill yellow bar goblins till you reach 100%. A giant Minotaur will spawn. It will stay on the field as long as the percentage is above 100%. Kill it. Return to Lakshmi

7 Finall Some Time To Explain

Enjoy the new gun. :)

Acidote

Did you get all 3 without dying?

That must be it somehow I guess. The thing is I have the first, third and cult ghost and I am missing the second. I rushed there now and I died. I'll try to get to the second one without dying the next time. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom