• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Warzone - 150P / Free to Play / Cross Platform

Night.Ninja

Banned
85Gb update for season 4 on xbox

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

They are taking the piss

Night.Ninja

Banned
Im still using the M13 and the common MP7.

I do need to level up the grau, Kilo is nice though barely any recoil.

What's everyone's thoughts on the new gulag changes?

manfestival

Can't believe they nerfed the Grau! Anyone else switching to the Kilo? Or should I use something else?

I felt the same way about the grau nerf. I was initially disappointed but I was most disappointed by the no stock nerf personally. Mainly cause like half of my builds are no stock or variants of it. The grau has more recoil instability but it is pretty manageable. This does increase stock in the kilo and makes the meta once again. This also increases stock in the AMAX.

Though I believe the top guns are going to be m13, m4, amax, and kilo for those mid range fights. Apparently the FAL is a monster now but I have not tried it yet.

carlosrox

Banned
Where's the Warzone OT? Looked and can't find it.

What's with this game and outrageously unlucky games?

No matter what I do tonight I get fucked.

Tesseract

Banned
imma jump in tonight, there's a hefty 30 gig patch

i still think this game is inferior to apex in most ways but there's elements to it that make it worth playing

BigLee74

I play this on an xbox one x.

Is it just me, or have both graphics and performance degraded badly at some point over the last few days?

It's a lot choppier in many areas (to the point it makes me feel ill), and there is now pop in, short distance lod changes and shimmering galore.

Furthermore, WAY too many PC players, with their insane mouse and keyboard precision, and hackers galore. With still no option to disable crossplay for Xbox users.

They are slowly running this game. Not enjoying it at all any more!

BlueLyria

Is it just me, or have both graphics and performance degraded badly at some point over the last few days?

It's a lot choppier in many areas (to the point it makes me feel ill), and there is now pop in, short distance lod changes and shimmering galore.

Furthermore, WAY too many PC players, with their insane mouse and keyboard precision, and hackers galore. With still no option to disable crossplay for Xbox users.

Yep, I play on a base PS4, even though my PC should run it better, it does not because fuck pc optimization am I right?
Since 200 BR Quads were introduced, Some areas have gotten way laggier, Such as Downtown, which used to run fine and now is constantly at 40 fps.

Also, It sucks that they keep removing Realism, it's by far the most fun mode for it,

I play on ps4 with mouse and keyboard, and the sticky aim that controller players have is superior to m&k up close or medium range. You have better movement and better at long ranges, or turning on someone but I lose alot to up close controller users, pc or console.

I'll give an example, with m&k even if I get the first bullet in, the controller user can turn hit me, cool but as soon as I get hit my aim will fly above the guys head and I have to manually pull it down. Controller users get kinda magnified on the target if that makes sense?

Rbk_3

I feel like my PC which was running at a solid 120 is dropping to 95fps at times now.

I don't know if it is my skill level, so maybe I am in easier lobbies but I swear I never have come across a hacker, and I don't notice any super M/K players. I have 12 wins and a KD of 1 and use a controller for reference.

Last edited:

BigLee74

I play on ps4 with mouse and keyboard, and the sticky aim that controller players have is superior to m&k up close or medium range. You have better movement and better at long ranges, or turning on someone but I lose alot to up close controller users, pc or console.

Sorry, but that's laughable. As a guy who knows how to use a keyboard and mouse (many years an Unreal Tournament player), I can assure you there is no advantage for controller players in any scenario. I would disable crossplay in a heartbeat if I could. Keyboard and mouse me would absolutely wipe the floor with controller me.

Kerotan

Up to 238 wins now on ps4. Would be more if it wasn't for the aids crossplay that unfortunately people enable by mistake.

We won 3 in a row the other night and look set for 4 when we died to hackers with 110+ kills between them.

I would snap if I was on xbox and was forced into this. The default option should be xbox and ps4 players and if you choose to enable pc. Not getting spammed every 5 secs to enable it.

Shmunter

Up to 238 wins now on ps4. Would be more if it wasn't for the aids crossplay that unfortunately people enable by mistake.

We won 3 in a row the other night and look set for 4 when we died to hackers with 110+ kills between them.

I would snap if I was on xbox and was forced into this. The default option should be xbox and ps4 players and if you choose to enable pc. Not getting spammed every 5 secs to enable it.
No shit? That’s crazy.

carlosrox

Banned
I just fucking hip fired a shotgun from like 4 feet away and hit nothing.

Can they please make shotguns not shit in this game?

Jesus fuck.

carlosrox

Banned
This game literally can't even fit on my computer right now.

I can't really do much. My PC is new but I guess I ate up too much space already.

They need to make the file size for this shit not so astronomical. I want to play but I fucking can't!

I finally unlocked the Bruen tonight in MP. I'd been dreading the challenge for so long (kill 3 enemies in smoke, in 15 different games!). Its a massive and tedious pain in the ass.
I can only hope new future guns, dont have such ridiculous unlock requirements.

Allforce

I finally unlocked the Bruen tonight in MP. I'd been dreading the challenge for so long (kill 3 enemies in smoke, in 15 different games!). Its a massive and tedious pain in the ass.

The new LMG gonna be "kill 3 people while prone near smoke while facing west in 300 MP matches"

carlosrox

Banned
Why is it so hard to find this fucking thread when I do the search?

Every goddamn time it's a pain in the ass.

So what's up with the shadows? They're way aliased right now, from afar too. It looks terrible, it's super distracting.

Not sure if my settings got reset or is this is a bug from the patch? It was fine just yesterday.

Is this not the OT for it? Can't seem to find one.

Last edited:

pixelation

Last edited:
Unfortunately you unlocked it just in time for it to get nerfed to the point it's not really worth using over stuff like the Kilo, Grau, and even the newest LMG.

Unfortunately you unlocked it just in time for it to get nerfed to the point it's not really worth using over stuff like the Kilo, Grau, and even the newest LMG.
I have gotten bored of Warzone and gone back to regular MP for the time being anyway - though I've also gotten bored of using LMG's there too. lol. They're a little too slow when I build them the way I like.

denisonja

Neo Member
Is the Finn better than the Bruen? Or should I just try out the PKM? Bruen was my favorite before the nerf

Finn can be setup to be anything... Fast, strong, steady.... But it doesn't excel in any of those areas.... But i kinda don't watch all those "meta build videos".... I play with what feels good to me.... Right now it's kilo with vlk.....

Hulk_Smash

Banned
Maybe someone can tell me why it’s so upsetting to people that there are campers in this game?
Every COD that comes out seems to have its fair share of whiners that whine about campers.

What is it with these complaints? For clarification, I do not camp. I just don’t find that style to be all that fine and it usually means you’re finishing bottom of the boards.

But I mean how hard is it to check corners and not assume there’s someone in a room that’s “too” quiet or has closed doors, claymores, or where you see a lot of skulls pop up?

Besides what’s the point in hardscoping or playing area objjective-based modes like domination without camping at least a little bit?

I swear the worst part of any COD forum or in-game chat lobbies are complainers about camping.

_SAKY_

Maybe someone can tell me why it’s so upsetting to people that there are campers in this game?
Every COD that comes out seems to have its fair share of whiners that whine about campers.

What is it with these complaints? For clarification, I do not camp. I just don’t find that style to be all that fine and it usually means you’re finishing bottom of the boards.

But I mean how hard is it to check corners and not assume there’s someone in a room that’s “too” quiet or has closed doors, claymores, or where you see a lot of skulls pop up?

Besides what’s the point in hardscoping or playing area objjective-based modes like domination without camping at least a little bit?

I swear the worst part of any COD forum or in-game chat lobbies are complainers about camping.
Spoken like a true camper.

Andodalf

Banned

Checking every door and corner, taking 15 mins to clear a floor when the game mode also lets you go across a huge map and use vehicles feels silly. And with good camping spots even if you’re careful you’re still at a disadvantage. Camping is annoying in regular MP but just ruins a BR like this. At least in a game like fortnite camping usually puts you at a disadvantage. In this the camper always has the upper hand.

The fact that sitting in a corner for 20 mins is possibly the best strategy is just gross. People legit just play the game to go to their favorite camping spot and hope for a juicy one kill game.

Top Bottom