• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile launches worldwide on March 21st

Draugoth

Gold Member
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is launching worldwide on March 21st, following a limited release over the past year. The free-to-play game will be available on both iOS and Android, with the Verdansk and Rebirth Island maps and shared progression with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III and Call of Duty: Warzone on PC and console.

willothedog

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

whats the diference between this and the battle royal mode inside COD mobile?
Warzone Mobile is a port of the PC Warzone and multiplayer and shares progression and microtransactions with the main game.

COD Mobile BR is inspired by Blackout from BLOPS 4 but has Fortnite style refreshes (like temporary monsters and shit). It's casual and solo friendly and does not take itself seriously. COD Mobile will remain active and segregated.

Looks like Operation Flashpoint on low, melts phones, crashes, is buggy and lags.

I have never seen a game where the lowest settings are not available for some devices. CODM devs are probably throwing a party right now.

splattered

Played several matches of rebirth island today using a backbone controller... game lacks auto tac sprint type options on controller/phone controller and it is basically the main thing that killed me. Repeatedly. Just cannot consistently run in the game. I really hope they add those types of settings to this game, would make it a ton better.

Its one of the worst rated games on android
Horribly optimized probably the most blurry graphics I've ever seen in a game.
Literally turns an s24 ultra in to a frying pan in less than 20 minutes

coffinbirth

Four days later and still isn't getting past Login screen on dedicated Android gaming devices like Odin 2.
Infuriating...yet hilarious.

splattered

Does anyone know if we buy the .99 "starter pack" on COD WZ Mobile the character skins and gun skins etc will transfer to console/pc as well? I think some things might be mobile only so wanted to double check before i buy it... it's a buck but i dont play mobile super often so

Top Bottom