• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT37| Everything Old is New Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's definitely grown on me as I've watched his stream more. Honestly I'd like to sub to him or Giggle Monster just to eventually do a Trials run with them for fun.

The stat line I posted above was BDancer TLW+sniper aka "The Year 1 Special." Quick draw and blink are still op, skip grenades are damn good once you learn how to use them. I want to roll NStalker more but I'm waiting for another close quarters map like Anomaly. Big spacious maps ala Widow's and Frontier feel like Blade maps to me.

How about yourself?

I've been bouncing back and forth between a few different setups:

TLW + Sniper
Hawksaw + Invective(my goto prior to the most recent patch)
MIDA + Shotgun/Sniper

So far, the best combo has been TLW + Sniper for me. Although TLW can still be a bit inconsistent for me.

I prefer to run with a shotgun, but with so many folks going TLW, closing the gap for the 1HKO is much more dangerous unless you're a Titan or blinking.

On the plus side, I've really started to like Stormcaller for Trials and competitive 3v3. Seeing Todd take guys to Shock City has really made put Sunsinger down.

Do an 0.04% one. I think you'll just end up putting your own twist on it anyway, so I'm not going to do more suggestions. I posted several suggestions yesterday tho.

I like the .04 reference, and the failure to communicate, so whatever you want to do with those.

How about:

|OT 38.04| Failure to Communicate

or some variation of that.

OT◇.0038|What we have here, is a...

Right now I was thinking:

Destiny |OT♦38| The 0.04% of the 4%

-people always liked Luke's earlier phrase, AR "buff" reference, the only remaining players now are hardcore of the hardcore, etc...

Right now I was thinking:

Destiny |OT♦38| The 0.04% of the 4%

-people always liked Luke's earlier phrase, AR "buff" reference, the only remaining players now are hardcore of the hardcore, etc...

Or since Luke's been so quiet lately:

Destiny |OT♦38| Luke is no where to be seen in this series, either...

That's not a spoiler. I'm just commenting on Luke's lack of appearance in the trailers.

That's not a spoiler. I'm just commenting on Luke's lack of appearance in the trailers.
Except by saying it isn't a spoiler, you are indirectly spoiling that Luke IS in the series. Or are you?
(Haven't seen it myself, I know nothing)

Like the "Star Wars Nerf" title, I've also already made a "Luke's name in the title" title so I should probably skip that as well, haha.

the_id

I haven't watched it yet either and last night while doing SRL I had to take of my mic because people were talking about it.

X-Frame

Did I miss something? How come none of the Crucible Quartermaster's Weapon Bounties are working?

Get 9+ Kills w/ Auto Rifles. No progress at all despite getting at least 15 of them.

Or how about we stop talking about Star Wars in here? Spoiler jokes are not funny, no matter how obvious they may be.

It's my fault. I tried making a connection with the thread titles, which obviously put it into peoples minds again.

Sorry...

Sorry everyone!

Did I miss something? How come none of the Crucible Quartermaster's Weapon Bounties are working?

Get 9+ Kills w/ Auto Rifles. No progress at all despite getting at least 15 of them.

Is it within a single game?

GhaleonEB

If you want to go the 0.04% route, my suggestion is one someone else gave earlier: OT 38 | We Are the 0.04%

This is just me but I like titles that are clever and / self depreciating, even critical, but calling out / mocking a single person is a bit mean, as some of the 0.04% titles have implicitly done, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom