• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I'm looking to do weekly heroic, or nightfall or Xyor - anyone who wants to do it up please let me know!

PSN (Ps4): Kinitari

My friend just hit level 25 and needs helping with attempting Vault of Glass for the first time, and more friends to play with in general.

Please add him on PSN: Bornmayhem

He's down to play whatever right now!

madjackal

Hi there, looking to do vault of glass for the first time. PS4, level 28 hunter. Trying to raid around 3pm EST, PSN is madjackal97. Thanks!

brau

Hi there, looking to do vault of glass for the first time. PS4, level 28 hunter. Trying to raid around 3pm EST, PSN is madjackal97. Thanks!

If you play later tonight... around 6 i would go through with you.

I think i can get a group of people as well.

Either way. Add me up. PSN glottis8

ManOfSuper

Neo Member
Hi Neogaf,

I've been playing Destiny almost everyday since November and I've been playing utilizing DestinyLFG or solo. I'm looking for a clan or a group of guardians that I may join to do raids/nightfall/strikes/crucible consistently with. I believe myself to be a above average or good player. I have a lvl 31 warlock soon to be Lvl 32 once i reach rank 4 with Eris in 3 days.

Anyways shoot me an invite or message if your clan/group is interested in taking me in =]

My PSN is Quick_Impulse.

j_rocca42

Hi Neogaf,

I've been playing Destiny almost everyday since November and I've been playing utilizing DestinyLFG or solo. I'm looking for a clan or a group of guardians that I may join to do raids/nightfall/strikes/crucible consistently with. I believe myself to be a above average or good player. I have a lvl 31 warlock soon to be Lvl 32 once i reach rank 4 with Eris in 3 days.

Anyways shoot me an invite or message if your clan/group is interested in taking me in =]

My PSN is Quick_Impulse.
Welcome. Sent you a friend request. Make sure you check out the OT.

elohel

Anyone available for weekly? I have three characters that need it lol a 28 Titan a 31 warlock and a 28 hunter anyone else need the weekly?

Add me psn ID:

elohel

DoubleD

Anyone available for weekly? I have three characters that need it lol a 28 Titan a 31 warlock and a 28 hunter anyone else need the weekly?

Add me psn ID:

elohel
I ran it, but I'll help you out. Shoot, you guys have helped me a bunch. I won't be on until 8 EST or so. If you still need it, hit me up.

Hi Neogaf,

My PSN is Quick_Impulse.
Hey I will send you a fr later :) I prob sound like a broken record in this thread, but check out the Destiny OT. It's very active with plenty of players doin raids, nightfalls, Pvp, weeklies etc.

DoubleD

Hi Neogaf,

My PSN is Quick_Impulse.
Sent you a FR. I'm usually on around 830EST most days.

Hey everyone. I have a level 28 Hunter, but I've never done the Vault of Glass or Crota's End. I am really interested in giving those a shot so if anyone is willing, I'll be on all day.

Gamertag on Xb1 is: Le Schwab 117

Hi Neogaf,

My PSN is Quick_Impulse.

I'm looking for ps4 players to play with as well! I'll send you a FR.

My PSN is Paladin33 if anyone needs more destiny friends. I play most evenings EST. I'm a level 30 warlock.

Looking for XB1 guardians to run VOG and the weekly/daily strikes. If there is an active clan please point me in that direction cause I'd like to get the raid achievements.

Xbox: jmilkman

Looking to try my first raid. Level 28 Hunter.

Looking to try sometime tonight and I'll be available all day tomorrow as well. I'm East Coast US btw.

PSN: GlenChivas87

I have the check point for Crota. I never beat the dude and I don't know what to do when the fight actually starts. I would like to beat him before the weekly reset so I can get whatever you get for beating him.

I'm a Level 30 hunter and my weapon arsonal is subpar. I also follow instructions good.

PSN Frost-Fiend

If anyone decides to help me out, I'll be willing to help out them with whatever mission they have.

BONDO

I have the check point for Crota. I never beat the dude and I don't know what to do when the fight actually starts. I would like to beat him before the weekly reset so I can get whatever you get for beating him.

I'm a Level 30 hunter and my weapon arsonal is subpar. I also follow instructions good.

PSN Frost-Fiend

If anyone decides to help me out, I'll be willing to help out them with whatever mission they have.

If you get a goup i wouldn't mind joining in.
PSN : Bondo

On the flipside if anyone wants to start at the Deathsinger part....ive got a checkpoint there.

vag 2.0

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I hit 32 recently and most of my friends & regular raiding pals have quit the game at this point, so I'm looking for some regular (eu/uk) people to play with, particularly re: hard mode crota in the near future - which i imagine is going to be hellish with pugs at first

psn is goontime

Fistwell

It's a bit of a different crowd in here. Also the OT moves too quick for posting things in advance, gets drowned in the noise. Here it stays near the end of the thread long enough for people to pick up on it.

BokehKing

Banned
It's a bit of a different crowd in here. Also the OT moves too quick for posting things in advance, gets drowned in the noise. Here it stays near the end of the thread long enough for people to pick up on it.
Ah gotcha, no I agree the OT does move quick, I'll try this after work

Seep

Any Readers for NF/weekly from 6pm gmt+1 / 5pm UK?

Will be on from 8 UK to nightfall / weekly or raid if people are about.

I'll be on about 7 proper time to do 3 NF/Weekly. none of this +1 nonsense.

?

Word of Warning: sick as a dog, will stand in the back and take random potshots while choking on my own mucus. (In english: need to be carried)

So same as usual then? OK.

Slamo

not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I hit 32 recently and most of my friends & regular raiding pals have quit the game at this point, so I'm looking for some regular (eu/uk) people to play with, particularly re: hard mode crota in the near future - which i imagine is going to be hellish with pugs at first

psn is goontime

I'm in the same situation. EU also.

PSN: jeanbodin

I'll add you later tonight

tebunker

Banned
Two things.

First just adding my PSN again Tebunker, and I am Tebunker63 through Bungie I play on PS3 and have a 29 Titan and I am always up for the weeklies and Dailies even if I have done them.

I realized last night that a headset is almost a necessity. Anyone recommend a good one for PS3? Maybe one that will translate to eventual PS4.

I have also never done the raids. I would prefer to play with some folks who are understanding of playing with someone fresh to that content.

I want to play this game more but I have hit a wall because none of my friends play it.
I have some exotic gear and have been slowly leveling my legendariea too. Have the expansions as well.

Also PM me here too so I know if you want to play. I am east coast US and usually play between 8pm and 11 pm but not everyday

ultrazilla

Gold Member
Looking for fellow Neogaffers to play with on PS4/PSN. Raids and strikes. High 30s titan.
Add me: kaijuseijin Thanks! I'm up now

123rl

Anyone around on the Xbox One for a Weekly Strike or Nightfall? I haven't done the Weekly yet so I want to try the harder one. Gamertag is rlench

Ein Bear

Would anyone be up for tackling a Raid or two tonight (UK time) with a first-timer? I've gotten seriously back into the game in the past few weeks, but don't have anyone to play the Raid content out with. Would really like to check them out.

PSN ID is EinBear and I have a level 29 Hunter.

Top Bottom