• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Raid and Nightfall group/clan. Mission: Making it easier to make groups.

Ya me too need Destiny friends add me if you see me online just invite or shoot a message dont be scurred im down to help with raids and weeklies/nightfalls.Well in the case of raids i still havent done VoG would love to jump into that done crota up to Crota on now btw.

31 hunter/28 warlock-Legendkilla3rd

Pookmunki

Would anyone be up for tackling a Raid or two tonight (UK time) with a first-timer? I've gotten seriously back into the game in the past few weeks, but don't have anyone to play the Raid content out with. Would really like to check them out.

PSN ID is EinBear and I have a level 29 Hunter.
Likewise, I just dinged 27 and want to give VOG a shot, happy for anyone UK or EU to give me an add.

Psn: Pookmunki

Rymuth

Would anyone be up for tackling a Raid or two tonight (UK time) with a first-timer? I've gotten seriously back into the game in the past few weeks, but don't have anyone to play the Raid content out with. Would really like to check them out.

PSN ID is EinBear and I have a level 29 Hunter.
Will add you tonight. Im lvl 30 and havent raided, so i want a fun, no-pressure experience.

Ein Bear

Likewise, I just dinged 27 and want to give VOG a shot, happy for anyone UK or EU to give me an add.

Psn: Pookmunki

Will add you tonight. Im lvl 30 and havent raided, so i want a fun, no-pressure experience.

Hey guys, would be happy to tag along for either VoG or CE tonight, PSN: ZonySUX.
Awesome! Good to have a group of fellow first timers, won't feel so pressured when I suck and die now if none of us know what we're doing :p

That's four of us then, anyone else want in?

Fistwell

Awesome! Good to have a group of fellow first timers, won't feel so pressured when I suck and die now if none of us know what we're doing :p

That's four of us then, anyone else want in?
To be clear, I've done both raids a bunch of times (except for HM CE), but I'm looking to play for fun, no pressure whatsoever.

Additionaly, I thought NoHeDidn't wanted in as well, that'd make it 5.

Ein Bear

To be clear, I've done both raids a bunch of times (except for HM CE), but I'm looking to play for fun, no pressure whatsoever.

Additionaly, I thought NoHeDidn't wanted in as well, that'd make it 5.

Shit, sorry NoHeDidn't, missed your post! That's five then :)

I've been playing on PS4 since day one and have yet to attempt a raid or nightfall strike. I'd like to finally conquer those things (in a no pressure and fun way), so I turn to GAF :p

My main is a Warlock 30 (maxed Void/sun) usually equipped with Murmur, Obsidian Mind and Bad JuJu.

I also have a 28 Hunter (maxed Bladedancer) equipped with Thorn and Mask of Third Man.

I also have a 29 Titan (nearly maxed Striker, half maxed Defender) equipped with Invective and the light helm that provides Death From Above + Headstrong (for strikers) and Glass house.

I feel free to add (include that you're from GAF in invite) me on PSN: pacificsun0481. I live in California, so I run on PST for timeline and lastly: I'd appreciate that you're gay friendly, cuz I'm gay lol ^_^

SpecX

Shit, sorry NoHeDidn't, missed your post! That's five then :)
What time you planning on running the raid? I've done it once and need more practice, so I wouldn't mind joining. Just need to know timing so I can make sure my wife can take over watching the kids.

Ein Bear

What time you planning on running the raid? I've done it once and need more practice, so I wouldn't mind joining. Just need to know timing so I can make sure my wife can take over watching the kids.

Was thinking about 7/8ish, if that sounds good?

I am planning on running Vault of Glass on normal PS4 tonight at 9:30-10:00 PM EST (Whenever I get out of work) which is about 11 hours for now. I currently have 1 person on board and potentially another if he can hit level 26 before we start. So if anyone is interested in running it let me know through a PM on GAF.

3 Opens Spots

SpecX

I'm trying to work out a plan, but it's not looking good. I'll check in if I can make the time, otherwise see who else can fill in.

Stuy999

Neo Member
Looking to pick up the clan raiding achievement with some guys from RGAF, anyone fancy running VoG on normal/hard in the next hour or so? On Xbox One.

KanameYuuki

Looking for People to do weekly/Nightfall and Raids regularly, atm I need help with my lv 24 weekly.

Lv: 29 Warock
Lv: 24 Titan
Lv: 17 Hunter

PSN:Josh-Shiki

Pookmunki

No worries mate, can hold off for half an hour if that's cool with everyone else? Will see everyone online at half past.

They came back with pizza and want to watch a film, sorry all if any of you are on later for a weekly or something, cool but otherwise a no go tonight :(

Izuna

Banned
Got Deathsinger CP for Hard.

Running forth time as Bladedancer, but I have to level up Bladedancer a little on this character.

Any Xbone players want to help Deathsinger/Crota in about 30 minutes?

Ein Bear

They came back with pizza and want to watch a film, sorry all if any of you are on later for a weekly or something, cool but otherwise a no go tonight :(

That's a shame man, but no worries. Sounds like we might have to re-arrange then sorry guys, have only got a group of three together.

SpecX

I messaged one of my friends to see if he can join. Still waiting on my wife, so I'm not able to raid till she gets home.

Still in effect:

I am planning on running Vault of Glass on normal PS4 tonight at 9:30-10:00 PM EST (Whenever I get out of work) which is about 2 hours for now. I currently have 2 people on board and potentially another if he can hit level 26 before we start. So if anyone is interested in running it let me know through a PM on GAF.

2-3 Open Spots, preferably Titans. No big deal if your main isnt

Krelian

I'm looking for some people to run Crota's End with on Xbox One. Never done the new raid, so just normal mode. Anybody interested? I thought about starting at around 5-6pm (Europe, CET), that's in 5 to 6 hours from now. The group consists of a 31 Hunter and a 31 Warlock so far.

My GT is krealian

Anyone on right now ps4 wanna run nightfall or raid also will be on tonight around 10pm central us time would love to run my first raid.

Sorry to yesterdays group was having web issues yesterday.

Krelian

I just got to level 31.

Have yet to raid a single time...

I'm not sure how I should feel about that. .___.
I'm guessing PS4? If Xbox One you should join our Crota raid :)

We need two more guys. Starting in a little over an hour. GT krealian

Edit: Only one more needed!

KyleP29

Looking for people in general to do weekly stuff with on XBox One

Give me an add or send a message KyleP29

gonna be on a couple hours here. Looking to do the weekly strike before it resets. So if we can get 2 together i'm good for one of the lower 2 difficulties if anyone wants to run it with me.

I need one person for Vault of Glass PS4. We are at the Atheon checkpoint. Message me at falconxcrunner09.

Also going for the trophy to have everyone in Fire team be in the same clan as well

Derpyduck

Banned
If anyone needs someone for VoG I'm level 31 on PS4. I've never run VoG before so I'd need a quick explanation before the major fights.

koryuken

Hi guys, i spent about 20 hours last week with various groups from LFG unable to kill Crota HM. Are there any groups that have done it here, and can i please join? :(

Maybesew

Hey, I'm looking for a new raid group

Roster:
32 Hunter
31 Titan (7 shards away from 32)
31 Warlock (21 shards away from 32)

I've been raiding Crota's End since a week or 2 after release. I have a ton of energy in the bank and just need to grind the glimmer to convert it to shards. I have multiple Hunger of Crota and Song, a black hammer, 2 ice breaker. My main primary is a 331 Up for Anything. I don't have any of the primaries from VoG, I only did the raid once (on Normal.)

Last week when the hard mode came out, I hadn't gotten my hunter to 32 yet. The understanding was that I would finish my Eris bounties so I could convert my energy to shards, and be 32 by the next week's raid. Last night when I signed in before the raid I was told my spot (which I was told was being saved for me) was given to someone else.

I'm looking for a regular group that ideally runs Hard Mode on Tuesday nights. I can raid other nights of the week as well, we usually used Friday night as a backup night for whatever we didn't finish on Tuesdays.

I'm a pretty low key player, I don't have a problem following instructions, and am probably the opposite of a Destiny know-it-all. My PSN ID is perfybro. Send me a message either here on reddit or PSN if you have a spot in your group.

CANTO CGI

Neo Member
Hey, I am looking for some people to run VOG with on hard or normal tonight at 9pm GMT.

I can't seem to get a group together at the right time for raids so it would be great if someone on here could send me an invite to their group if they have space when they are doing one.

Warlock level 31
Hunter level 30

Xbox One
Gamertag: CANTO CGI

Cheers

Gammacide

Anyone here want to run the weekly? Send me an invite on PS4: V1ctIm

I'm a level 31 hunter with maxed 2.0s of Vanquisher viii, Murmur, and Super Good Advice.

Top Bottom