• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Reveal Thread

Sojgat

Didn't really translate the fantastic concept art very well into what was shown of the in-game. Mind not blown.

DaBuddaDa

"We would absolutely love to be on the PC. If you talk to the people upstairs, we play it on all platforms. So, stay tuned."

That is gibberish. What does that even mean?

Cake Boss

Banned
tumblr_lgkckh1yV31qa30dn.gif

Well that was dissapointing, can these guys ever make a game that doesnt look ugly as sin, the only good looking halo game was the one that wasnt made by them, hire some engineers god damn, invest some time and money on the visuals, sure its a current gen footage, even for that it looks like crap compared to whats out there so far.

Trickster

Seriously, don't fucking hype your game announcement like this if your actual announcement is gonna be a whole bunch of vague shit while showing virtually nothing of the game.

Hugely dissapointed by this reveal.

REV 09

super meh first impression.

i know little more about the game than i did before watching the video. The in-game footage didn't look particularly good either. That said, i'm glad Destiny is finally out of the bag.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I called this bullshit!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=47830287&postcount=190

GraveRobberX said:
They know too much

I know some of Bungie-GAF here chews threw ARG info or any info relegated tossed out by Bungie, that IGN dude knew too much

He knew very specific locales, terms, species (enemies)

I wouldn't be surprised if that IGN thing is like 4 minutes of the 6-8 minute Viddoc
2 minutes will be in gameplay in 15 second burst (Glorious Gifs)
2 minutes of developers looking at camera telling you what is taking place that IGN already blubbered

Vevch.gif

Hype Deflated =/

Woorloog

Banned
Just as i predicted, talk but don't reveal anything really.

Not hyped. Cool stuff but not hyped. Will wait for the actual game before decisions. Still following with interest.

Top Bottom