• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Just applied for DestinyGAF Central NA 2, Name is Squadon. Already a member of the DestinyGaf group!

Congrats first member. I'll be heading to sleep in a bit, hopefully WorthyEdge applies and I'll make him admin to help out with this one now. Visceral I sent you a PM asking how to do alliances exactly and I'll apply before I head to sleep.

nib95

Banned
Was the BETA file really 11GB in size? Because I downloaded it in like 20 minutes and my internet speed isn't that fast...

squadr0n

Congrats first member. I'll be heading to sleep in a bit, hopefully WorthyEdge applies and I'll make him admin to help out with this one now. Visceral I sent you a PM asking how to do alliances exactly and I'll apply before I head to sleep.

Awesome, cant wait to get into some moon wizard slaying fun with everyone soon!

Accepted

Btw anyone good with photoshop, could use some help with a new avatar on here, my artistic talent is like -10. :)

I assume you wanted this:
1727083979465ec51d6b3n8dar.jpg

There was an error communicating with the server, but the system was unable to determine what that error was.(1649)

Trying to set my clan for Neogaf Da West 2 but keep getting that. Anyone else have this problem?

Destiny NA West2 join request:

Bungie ID: Troblin916
PSN: Troblin

Done.
There was an error communicating with the server, but the system was unable to determine what that error was.(1649)

Trying to set my clan for Neogaf Da West 2 but keep getting that. Anyone else have this problem?
This is a known issue with no real fix at the moment as it is a Bungie server thing. Try again tomorrow.

nib95

Banned
Based on the number of different region groups thus far, can anyone estimate roughly how many GAF'ers have signed up for DestinyGAF so far? Seems to be immensely popular.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Hey, I joined up during the Alpha but I don't think I was ever accepted into the clan. I should be firehawk12 or firehawk1234. Thanks.

nib95

Banned
Going by the full group, which everyone should be in , roughly 1,340 people. We gained about 200 members in the last 24 hours. The other 1100 were from the last couple of weeks.

Whoops not in that one yet, stupidly forgot to request! But damn, that is pretty impressive.

EDIT: Also impressed with the clan set system up they have. Fact that you get your own mini forums and all the rest. Pretty comprehensive.

AngerdX

Whoops not in that one yet, stupidly forgot to request! But damn, that is pretty impressive.

EDIT: Also impressed with the clan set system up they have. Fact that you get your own mini forums and all the rest. Pretty comprehensive.

Heh yah until you get ingame and realise they have nothing in place to find clanmates easily, atleast with what i can see atm.

nib95

Banned
Heh yah until you get ingame and realise they have nothing in place to find clanmates easily, atleast with what i can see atm.

Well that sucks. Hopefully they put something in place for the full game. Haven't actually played any of the BETA yet (played the Alpha). Will play sometime later in the day I think. If I start now I'll get hooked and not get any work done lol.

Sadly, having 75 members per clan + alliances sucks. We need 1k+ clans.

Very true.

Yeah, I applied during the Alpha phase. All the regional ones seem to be locked? (US East)

If you're not part of the main DestinyGAF group then maybe somebody forgot to accept you. If so go to http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/100661 and request to apply. If I'm misunderstanding due to being tired and you're already a member, then nvm.

For regional, that means that East is already full, so you might have to join Eastern NA 3

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/121383

Make sure you also post in this thread your PSN/Gamertag, what your Bungie ID is (try to keep it the same as GAF name), and then what regional group you're applying for.

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT I JUST SPENT SO MUCH TIME WRITING THAT. LOL

Atilac

Bungie name: Atilac
PSN name: Atilac
The PS3 version is surprisingly solid. My major gripe is that this games shotgun is terrible.

Skele7on

Banned
yawwwwn!

Morning all, I will be able to take over doing some Eu requests in the next 20 mins :)

Hope you've all been having a great Beta so far!

Top Bottom