• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

T.O.P

Banned
Can an admin confirm that i'm in the Clan?

Bungie ID: TOP

Live
KI Heisenberg

Psn
KI-Heisenberg

I can't seem to press "Set as Playstation Clan" without getting an error

And on my Live account i'm still at "Request is pending"

Thank you :)

AngerdX

Can an admin confirm that i'm in the Clan?

Bungie ID: TOP

Live
KI Heisenberg

Psn
KI-Heisenberg

I can't seem to press "Set as Playstation Clan" without getting an error

And on my Live account i'm still at "Request is pending"

Thank you :)

Which group tho?

Ok after a short look you are in the General DestinyGAF group, you need to also join your region specific group and there set your clan.

Shadownet

Banned

AngerdX

Ok got 4 to be approved in EU2, but we need you to post your nicks here before we can approve you.

If anyone knows em or see them do tell em to come on here.

In Service
marceezy
SighFight
Beloree

I have pmd them on BNET too.

Also GAV accepted.

Hugstable

Banned
Too tired right now, but I really need to sign up for the US West DestinyGAF clan. Played the Beta today after getting it from a friend and the game grew on me insanely quick. Just preordered the digital version on PS4 so I might as well sign up to play with everyone :D

Shadownet

Banned
Too tired right now, but I really need to sign up for the US West DestinyGAF clan. Played the Beta today after getting it from a friend and the game grew on me insanely quick. Just preordered the digital version on PS4 so I might as well sign up to play with everyone :D

you do realized once you joined we're playing like everyday right hug? :p

Sarquiss_

Reporting for duty

PSN: Sarquiss_
Bungie Display Name: Sarquiss

Feel free to add me as I am always looking for more people to play with :)

Jyrii

Banned
I sent apply to the group, but I got an error message. Now it does show pending request though.

If any admin can add me to the group I would appreciate it. My Bungie name is same as my Neogaf one; Jyrii

Reporting for duty

PSN: Sarquiss_
Bungie Display Name: Sarquiss

Feel free to add me as I am always looking for more people to play with :)

I sent apply to the group, but I got an error message. Now it does show pending request though.

If any admin can add me to the group I would appreciate it. My Bungie name is same as my Neogaf one; Jyrii

You're both approved.
Welcome to DestinyGAF
See you in the WIld, Guardians

Wow, that was fast. Thank you very much. Unfortunately I can't start playing till tomorrow, since I am out of town today.

Don't worry, Destiny will be waiting for you!

Jb

Weird, I thought I joined during the alpha but apparently not.

Request sent to join EU 2
Bungie ID: GafJb
PSN: lashlak78

When you see a region that has 75 members or more please do not join it. Join the region 2 or 3 group.

One question esteemed leader. If the EU group is maxed out at 75 Playstation members, shouldn't we backfill the XBox side of the clan too?

I'm happy to join any of the EU Groups but I do want to make sure there is an XBox population on the Group I join. At present there are only 3 or 4 lonely XBox members in the first EU group.

So, should I join EU, EU1 or EU2.

Administration of this type of thing is a bitch and you have my thanks for setting all this up. I wouldn't be able to do it!

Skele7on

Banned
One question esteemed leader. If the EU group is maxed out at 75 Playstation members, shouldn't we backfill the XBox side of the clan too?

I'm happy to join any of the EU Groups but I do want to make sure there is an XBox population on the Group I join. At present there are only 3 or 4 lonely XBox members in the first EU group.

Administration of this type of thing is a bitch and you have my thanks for setting all this up. I wouldn't be able to do it!

If you wish to join the Xbox clan of EU then let me know with your tag so I can accept you for this group so you can mark that as your clan.

The issue we're having is both clan size 75 and the fact everyone and there dog wants in on the PS4

If you wish to join the Xbox clan of EU then let me know with your tag so I can accept you for this group so you can mark that as your clan.

The issue we're having is both clan size 75 and the fact everyone and their dog wants in on the PS4

This. Xbox group joining does not really matter at the moment, but explaining that you have to join different clans for different platforms at different times is just too difficult. Some people are already confused by what we have now, when in reality it isn't nearly as bad as it could be. We close old groups to new people, so joining the newest is the best idea.

sneaky_sam

Neo Member
Request sent. My BNet ID is sneaky sam, PSN is sneaky_sam.

Edit: Apologies for forgetting the group, in my excitement of finally getting accepted into GAF I didn't fully read the OP.

I would like to join EU 2 please.

Thanks!

Just sent a request to DestinyGaf.

My first time joining a group from Gaf so forgive me if I made a mistake somewhere. XD

Bungie ID: Scar Mortico

PSN: Streakydude

The issue we're having is both clan size 75 and the fact everyone and there dog wants in on the PS4

Thanks - In Service for EU please but I can't click Join as it says it's closed for new members atm.

Are you the 'In Service' who sent a request to EU2 sometime last night? If so you can be approved into there now. The request was waiting for confirmation in this thread.

Request sent. My BNet ID is sneaky sam, PSN is sneaky_sam.

Need to mention the group you are applying to mate :)
ED: Approved for EU2. Welcome!

This. Xbox group joining does not really matter at the moment, but explaining that you have to join different clans for different platforms at different times is just too difficult. Some people are already confused by what we have now, when in reality it isn't nearly as bad as it could be. We close old groups to new people, so joining the newest is the best idea.

That's fine but just call them DestinyGAF PS if that's the case - what do the 4 members of EU1 that are in the XBox clan do?

That's fine but just call them DestinyGAF PS if that's the case - what do the 4 members of EU1 that are in the XBox clan do?

You're all in the same umbrella clan - DestinyGAF. You will all be able to play together. We are in an alliance with the primary branch. This splitting is for organizational purposes in addition to giving everyone the 'DGAF' tag ingame.

You're all in the same umbrella clan - DestinyGAF. You will all be able to play together. We are in an alliance with the primary branch. This splitting is for organizational purposes in addition to giving everyone the 'DGAF' tag ingame.

Okay. Thanks.

I'll keep my nose out until the XBox beta launches and stop causing trouble. Hype is causing my brain to melt.

Already part of the main group and I've applied for region: NA West 2.

Bungie ID: chadpat
PSN: Chaaadmander

Edit: Fixed display name according to op.

badb0y

Hey, not sure if I got looked over but I requested an invite to DGAF.

PSN: badboydiablo
Bungie ID: badb0y90
Display Name: badb0y

AngerdX

Also Coen and DistortionofReality could you go on DestinyGAF group and request to join alliance, seems it needs to be group founder to do that

Scar Mortica you´ll need to also join your region group.

@Below Accepted

Top Bottom