• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (PC) on sale for $40, other SE PC games 50% off

I'm not familiar with buying PC games outside of Steam, and I noticed that the page for Mankind Divided states that a Steam account is required to activate the game if ordered from this website.

Does this mean that we should expect an identical discount for this game on the Steam store or not?

I'm not familiar with buying PC games outside of Steam, and I noticed that the page for Mankind Divided states that a Steam account is required to activate the game if ordered from this website.

Does this mean that we should expect an identical discount for this game on the Steam store or not?

Nah, it doesn't work that way. They just give you the key to activate it on Steam

Anyways, more people should play this. Its has its flaws, but it was enjoyable to play.

Nah, it doesn't work that way. They just give you the key to activate it on Steam

Anyways, more people should play this. Its has its flaws, but it was enjoyable to play.

Yeah I was always planning to pick it up once I saw a sale, since I'm about to build a new PC I wasn't in a rush to get it on day 1 and play at low settings.

Last question: Any idea if this US-branded store will have trouble working for Canadians at any point? They don't seem to have a Canada-specific store.

BasilZero

Grabbed Lightning Returns!

So I spent a total of.....

FFXIII (PS3) - $15
FFXIII-2 (PS3) - $20
FFXIII LR (PS3) - $5

FFXIII (PC) - $7
FFXIII-2 (PC) - $8
FFXIII LR (PC) - $10

$65 for the FFXIII Trilogy twice....far less than most people who bought the game at full price lol.

BasilZero

Anyone's orders still pending :(?

I ordered my game 12 hours ago and its still pending according to paypal.

There's no order confirmation either in the SE store site....

Anyone's orders still pending :(?

I ordered my game 12 hours ago and its still pending according to paypal.

There's no order confirmation either in the SE store site....

same, the SE store seems pretty fucked when it comes to paypal. No order status, nothing. At least the funds haven't been taken out of paypal yet, just an authorization done.

Apparently if you pay with credit card it goes through right away, but don't place a second order - if your first order goes through in a few hours, a few days, a few weeks, no refunds. The SE store is awful.

BasilZero

same, the SE store seems pretty fucked when it comes to paypal. No order status, nothing. At least the funds haven't been taken out of paypal yet, just an authorization done.

Apparently if you pay with credit card it goes through right away, but don't place a second order - if your first order goes through in a few hours, a few days, a few weeks, no refunds. The SE store is awful.

Wow thats awful - never had this issue before and this is where I bought FF V, VI and IX too and never had any issues before when using paypal :(.

Hopefully they get this resolved....I see a lot of messages on Reddit about it and I sent in a customer support ticket too......

My paypal order from yesterday morning finally processed a few hours ago and I got all my keys, I double checked paypal to make sure the correct amount was taken out too.

Own all the final fantasy's on steam now except the two MMOs and type-0, which I already have on PS4. Probably means all of them will go on sale today on steam for even cheaper.

Top Bottom