• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex Mankind Divided PS4 Pro performance patch just went up

qolCiT0.jpg

Woo!

psychotron

I literally just traded the damn thing in because the stuttering on the pro was killing me. Damn it!!!!! I'll buy it again, lol.

lcap

Well John (dark10x), unfortunately you have some more work :/

But great news, I've been holding to the play the game until I get my Pro, so this is even better news.

Regginator

Please at least buy a new, unopened copy.

No, DXMD deserves to sell just enough to break-even, not a penny of profit. I'd rather have no sequel at all than Square pulling some crap again by cutting the story even more this time.

Paz

I just started playing this today, thought it was already a nice perf improvement over base PS4.

good on em.

ISee

No, DXMD deserves to sell just enough to break-even, not a penny of profit. I'd rather have no sequel at all than Square pulling some crap again by cutting the story even more this time.

You take that back. I'm sick of large, bloated open worlds that feel empty anyway (with stupid collectibles). I want more games with denser hub areas where everything feels handcrafted and exploring is fun again. I want more deus ex style games.

Guymelef

Well John (dark10x), unfortunately you have some more work :/

But great news, I've been holding to the play the game until I get my Pro, so this is even better news.

Poor dark10x.....

But since DE:MD is going on sale in a huge way this Black Friday, I might revisit it if this patch is a gamechanger...

He wants a sequel :)

unfortunately?
Poor?

They love your YT channel views.

You take that back. I'm sick of large, bloated open worlds that feel empty anyway (with stupid collectibles). I want more games with denser hub areas where everything feels handcrafted and exploring is fun again. I want more deus ex style games.

If you didn't buy Dishonored 2, you need to put your money where your mouth is. Or even better, put it in the cash register of a games store after buying Dishonored 2.

unfortunately?
Poor?

They love your YT channel views.

True, I guess. But it must feel a little conflicting for him :) It's hard work!

Regginator

You seem to have misunderstood me. MD is an amazing game when it comes down to gameplay, level design and atmosphere, but it's not a secret that the main story is quite literally cut in half. That's simply unacceptable and as a result I hope Square doesn't get a penny from this infuriating, dare I say shady, business practices.

ISee

You seem to have misunderstood me. MD is an amazing game when it comes down to gameplay, level design and atmosphere, but it's not a secret that the main story is quite literally cut in half. That's simply unacceptable and as a result I hope Square doesn't get a penny from this infuriating, dare I say shady, business practices.

I did get it and you are right about the shady business practices (microtransactions that let you cheat, split up story, really bad DLC implementation ). But I'm just to 'desperate' for games like deus ex.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Awww yeahhh.... ordered my copy for $28. Good to see just about all the outliers of the worse performing on Pro games have been covered now.

If this has IQ nearly as clean as Infinite Warfare on my TV with Pro, this should be amazing !

edit: I know it's been said before, but I hope DF does a little follow up with this patch applied too.

Awww yeahhh.... ordered my copy for $28. Good to see just about all the outliers of the worse performing on Pro games have been covered now.

If this has IQ nearly as clean as Infinite Warfare on my TV with Pro, this should be amazing !

edit: I know it's been said before, but I hope DF does a little follow up with this patch applied too.

Where did you snag it for 28?

thatJohann

I tried getting into this game on Xbox One S but I found it so boring. However, I'm curious as to how much better it will look on the Pro vs what I played on Xbox One S

Hey, thanks, OP.

Thanks for getting me real excited, for like two seconds.

PC version is still pretty jank. Dropped the game during Night Prague and haven't looked back :( Hopefully Dishonored remains stellar because I'm feeling dropping that fucking POS of a port too

FStop7

Banned
david-sarif-2007.jpg

"Aaaadam there's a new patch out you better get to work on analyzing it what the hell is taking so long what were you thinking Aaaadam I need results not excuses, Aaaadam."

How was its story cut in half? Serious question. I didnt feel that way. Sure it wasnt the best main story (although i thought it was fine but with a crap final boss).

Anyway, really loved the game and will continue my second play through at somepoint on my pro. Hopefully the next dlc mission will come out soon to.

CGwizz

loving this trend of in days or weeks games getting fixed performance. I still remenber skyrim ps3 that they took like 6 months to fix or witcher 3 on ps4 that took them months to improve a little the framerate problems also.

Hope this trend continues.

Top Bottom