• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Reveal Trailer

Wesker28

HOLY SHIT!! THAT WAS AMAZING!!! O____O
ccb4u0i.jpg
YES!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Altazor

Huh. I didn't like this trailer nearly as much as the HR trailer. That one felt like it emphasized the themes and atmosphere of the game in a far more succinct and effective manner, while this one feels padded and overly long with a bunch of requisite "and here are new augs!" shots and cheesy dialogue.

it's not as good as the HR trailer but, then again, few things are. I'm just glad we got a kickass trailer in the end, and that McCann's back :D

Durante

Huh. I didn't like this trailer nearly as much as the HR trailer. That one felt like it emphasized the themes and atmosphere of the game in a far more succinct and effective manner, while this one feels padded and overly long with a bunch of requisite "and here are new augs!" shots and cheesy dialogue.
I agree. A bit too much "summer blockbuster action flick" for me.

Not necessarily reflecting the game though.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
There better be meaningful exploration and character interaction in this game. Seeing a whole lot of action.

Looks cool. I enjoyed Human Revolution, so I'll definitely check this one out.

Can't unsee the triforce stuff in the corner though.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
HE DIDN'T SAY ITTTT

HE DIDN'T SAYYY ITTTTT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously though that was a fucking incredible trailer, chills down the spines n shit.

Heartfyre

I'm loving all the religious imagery. And that Icarus Wings bit at the end! Oh!

It looks like it's hoping to strike the very same thoughtful/philosophical tone and atmosphere as Human Revolution, and this thrills me to the core. The only other game announced this generation so far that has made me this happy is Bloodborne, and that turned out well. I hope Mankind Divided strives to similar success.

Damn, you can definitely tell Visual Works did this trailer. Was easier to tell than the HR one.

Yellow Jacket's character design looks straight out of something in a FFXIV trailer.

Marcel

Grimdark critical mass reached

and I guess Adam Jensen is Assassin's Creed now with all those arm blade counterkills

It's weird that it feels overly long to me because I checked and the two trailers are nearly the same length! I guess a lot of this one just feels unnecessary and stitched together.

Top Bottom