• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil May Cry 4 SE: Vergil, Trish & Lady Playable, Release Date 18th of June

ArjanN

Can we play as uh...'Black' Trish?

Also PC ver. might likely mean we need to buy it again which I would be OK with :p

I actually liked Gloria's design better than Trish. Maybe it could be a skin for Trish, or the equivalent of her Devil Trigger mode.

Also nice to see a PC confirmation, even if it was expected. I assume it'll mean we get achievements this time as well.

tumblr_ndpkvifcOe1qdlh1io1_400.gif
Lol

Neoxon

attachment.php

Vergil will no doubt get his own story though given the new cutscene snippets in the DmC launch trailer.They'll save that big reveal though for next month I'd imagine when Capcom has their event.

tumblr_mgfvxklY2N1rqbr7yo3_500.gif

I'd think so, seeing as it was chosen for her UMvC3 costume, the model's already done (and shares her DMC4 skeleton) and we already know both her and Lady will have extra costumes. Though I would have preferred an Eva costume over Trish in blackface...
This thread did not fail to deliver.

danmaku

I actually liked Gloria's design better than Trish. Maybe it could be a skin for Trish, or the equivalent of her Devil Trigger mode.

Also nice to see a PC confirmation, even if it was expected. I assume it'll mean we get achievements this time as well.

Actually I didn't expect a PC version, considering DmC DE didn't have one. Nice!

I never played this but I might be tempted to buy it for the right price. How does it stand up to the first and third games, in terms of level design and boss design?

myco666

I never played this but I might be tempted to buy it for the right price. How does it stand up to the first and third games, in terms of level design and boss design?

Level design and boss design is great however after you reach halfpoint you backtrack through those same levels and fight the same bosses on the way to beginning of the game. Gameplay at its best though.

Easily justifies double dipping when there is 3 new playable characters.

Mifec

Glad to see the PC thing is confirmed. Time to play it in 2560x1440@120fps like DMC is meat to be played :3

Dante, Nero, Virgil, Trish and Lady all playable? Pc version?

Way more than I expected! I hope all characters are playable through the whole campaign and there's some new levels, but all those playable characters plus costumes with Bloody Palace is going to be so, so great.

tumblr_mgfvxklY2N1rqbr7yo3_500.gif

I'd think so, seeing as it was chosen for her UMvC3 costume, the model's already done (and shares her DMC4 skeleton) and we already know both her and Lady will have extra costumes. Though I would have preferred an Eva costume over Trish in blackface...

Aww man, it's not blackface, she's just really tanned and the white from her hair and outfit makes it stand out more.

Maybe it's because I'm european, but until you mentioned that it had never occurred to me that people made that comparison.

Lord Phol

Never played this, still have DmC sitting in my steamlist untouched and I'm not really good at these games, but definetly getting this!

Carbonox

Wonder if Trish will be anything like her DMC2 version. She was hilariously broken but fun to play as (probably the only "fun" aspect of that game).

Seyavesh

yo

what if there's a new campaign that covers trish/lady fucking up demons in the city

what if it covers them running to vergil and fucking him up?????

aaaaaaaaaaa

Top Bottom