• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta [Beta withdrawal underway!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
It turns out I can't download Blizzard games at my university so I'm going to have to give this game a miss for a while. It was a large part of the reason I built this PC last week too :(
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I guess I'll buy Max Payne 3 instead, at least I can download from Steam here.

It turns out I can't download Blizzard games at my university so I'm going to have to give this game a miss for a while. It was a large part of the reason I built this PC last week too :(
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I guess I'll buy Max Payne 3 instead, at least I can download from Steam here.

I believe you may be able to find places where they will sell you a copy on a physical disc?

Geezer

Broken water pistol loaded with piss
Interestingly enough I just started downloading Warcraft and it's working (I have no interest in playing it though, just testing). I would like to play Starcraft 2 but it won't download.

LordCanti

Connect to a proxy/vpn/etc when you need updates. If you can't connect to battlenet because it's blocked, you're kind of out of luck though.

I'd talk to the school ISP and tell them to unblock that. I assume that you're paying for it, and there's no legitimate reason for them to block it.

Brick

Even though the thing for open access a few days ago was clearly a glitch, fear not! For us unlucky folk who did have not recieve beta access there is still hope: they are doing open beta this weekend!

source: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739/Diablo®_III_Open_Beta_Weekend-4_19_2012#blog

WccOM.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
sorc baba pala ama nec ass drulle

♥ D2 Forever in my ♥

IceMarker

Guys I just made a huge update to the Battletag List to include Location and Favorite Class columns. I'm hoping this helps people identify their friends or good acquaintances in the list that much easier!
If you'd like to have your Battletag entry updated to include those two fields, please repost your Battletag along with your country of origin and your "main" class you will be playing when D3 is released.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with some fresh meat this evening!

Number45

Guys I just made a huge update to the Battletag List to include Location and Favorite Class columns. I'm hoping this helps people identify their friends or good acquaintances in the list that much easier!
If you'd like to have your Battletag entry updated to include those two fields, please repost your Battletag along with your country of origin and your "main" class you will be playing when D3 is released.

Thanks and I look forward to playing with some fresh meat this evening!
Nice!

NeoGAF Username: Number45
Battletag: Number45#2935
Class: Barbarian

Haven't actually played any of the game, so might not end up with Barb as a main - but from the videos I've seen so far that's the one I'm starting with.

IceMarker

Nice!

Haven't actually played any of the game, so might not end up with Barb as a main - but from the videos I've seen so far that's the one I'm starting with.

You'll love the new Barbarian, he's so much better in Diablo III.

Orgun

Nice!

NeoGAF Username: Orgun
Battletag: OrgunUK#1632
Class: Monk - most likely atm.

All I can think about at work is - El Diablo

NeoGAF Username: GasProblem
Battletag: gasproblem#2894
Class: Witch Doctor

Have my eyes set on the Witch Doctor. I only played Diablo 3 for 30 seconds during the glitch, so my preferred class is subject to change. Going to try 'em all this weekend :D

Finally! Open beta weekend! YES!!!!!!!

Cant wait to play it.

Since its only for the weekend can I be added to the battletag list?

If so:

BATTLETAG - RaijinCain#1878
LOCATION - Brazil
FAVORITE CLASS - Barbarian (having not played the game, I usually go first with more melee classes - I started Diablo 2 with Barbarian)

Man! Too bad Im at work now. Gotta wait to come home, then download the beta.

How big is the download? 7GB like the full game?

IceMarker

LOL some people are following my cursor on the battletag list, I'll update as you post people! (while I'm not doing anything else of course)

lordy88

I'll go ahead and update my battle tag as well:

BattleTag: Stonewater#1762
Favorite Class: Demon Hunter

Update with new info:

- buch#1269
- NC, USA
- I can't choose :( Wizard... no... Demon Hunter... no... Monk... no... Wizard. Yeah, Wizard. Definitely Wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom