• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta [Beta withdrawal underway!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

chualie

reading the last few pages of this thread has got me hyped. I have a final later today and I'm stuck here waiting for the OT. what to do?

sazzy

The annoying part is that anyone else can technically make a barebones OT right now but they're not allowed to coz a newbie signed up for it first :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The annoying part is that anyone else can technically make a barebones OT right now but they're not allowed to coz a newbie signed up for it first :/
CarbonFalcon has made one of the slickest, most impressive OTs I've ever seen. He's no newbie :)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
found this on tumblr
tumblr_m3n7qfexxp1ql2cajup.jpg

Megasoum

Banned
Oh yeah, I know. I just can't really decide what to make. I've been looking at something Diablo related though, so I figured maybe the OT might have one I like.

Yeah same. I'm so tired of my Sheppard, I could really use some Diablo avatar love...

OT is coming up as soon as soon as one more person checks me off as good to go. Please hold your excitement and refrain from posting until I secure the second post (1 minute).

Riggs

Banned
So guys how does it work on who gets what avatar? You pick one and just post, then everyone else lays off?

Love my avatar I am going to keep it, but I am just wondering.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Please hold your excitement and refrain from posting until I secure the second post (1 minute).

Please hold your excitement and refrain from posting until I secure the second post (1 minute).

Just making sure people read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom