• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo 3 Beta [Beta withdrawal underway!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I both dread and expect server issues on launch =[
I'm hoping the fact that it isn't WoW (world isn't persistent and is instanced) will stop that from happening though...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm F5ing...I'm getting nothing...Don't toy with my emotions Yoshi!
I'm reviewing one last part in the OT XD Hold out!

Hanzou

question that may have been answered. Will the open Beta install just upgrade to the retail or will we need to reinstall?

sazzy

So... I'm rather new to Neogaf... what's so special about the OT that makes people go insane? It's just another thread, isn't it?

It's the official thread for the game.

People want to talk about the game. This thread is old. It's about the beta. They want to talk about the final game.

The game itself is prob the most hyped game of the last decade.

HenryHSH

Well, we know who to blame for the delays now!
LLShC.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Sleep. You need it.
He doesn't need it. Sleep is something you can get everyday, but getting that new OT-feeling is something unique. Something you can't obtain elsewhere... stay awake!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom