• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Dat health:

diablohealth.jpg

Holy shit... I fought a guy with 25,000,000 or so HP yesterday, but 127 million? Insane.

ShaneB

Yeah, now that the RMAH is live, we're REALLY going to need to use that trade/value thread to see what stuff is really worth, because every post is going to wonder how much money can we sell stuff for. :p

how so?

the auction cash can't be converted to real world cash outside of a few things u can buy from Blizzard apparently.

so that kinda takes the wind outta the sails, no?
Hmm? I thought you could cash out via PayPal. Either way I haven't sold anything yet, I'm just joking around (mostly).

:)

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Apparently digital downloads of the game have to wait three days for the RMAH. But I wanted to start making money today. ;_;

If you didn't set it to paypal just get your bnet balance high enough, buy another item and then put that item up for paypal sale :p

zulux21

just to make sure any of the Battle.net Authenticators will work for diablo 3 not just the diablo 3 one right (aka I could buy the star craft 2 one) as the diablo 3 one is sold out (lamesauce should have gotten it last week but forgot to)

Shouta

Ok, got my PP setup. Hopefully I can sell something that'll be worth some nice cash lol.

And thanks, SMS did the trick.

moemoland

I'm getting 'There are no other currencies available' and I can't choose any currencies. My residence set on bnet is the UK but i'm on the NA servers. anyone can help me pls ? D:

Rufus

just to make sure any of the Battle.net Authenticators will work for diablo 3 not just the diablo 3 one right (aka I could buy the star craft 2 one) as the diablo 3 one is sold out (lamesauce should have gotten it last week but forgot to)
Yes.

Stuart444

Heh, makes me wonder exactly how much people can make once the 'novelty' of the RMAH wears off.

I plan on getting D3 at some point >_> might try and see how much I can make when I do.

Ferrio

Banned
Well nothing has sold so far, probably priced shit way too high. Oh well.

Thought for sure my bow would sell at $200

Morokh

Well if RMAH is live that seals the deal ..

Goodbye Diablo 3, you had a short run an you sucked !

AH-centric game was enough of a joke, now it'll just go even more crazy.

how so?

the auction cash can't be converted to real world cash outside of a few things u can buy from Blizzard apparently.

so that kinda takes the wind outta the sails, no?

I'm not sure why there's so much confusion. There are two ways to list an item for sale.

1) One is to list an item for sale with proceeds going directly to your PayPal.

2) One is to list an item for sale with proceeds going to your Battle.net balance.

If you choose #2, you cannot convert the proceeds into real money.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
None of my stuff has sold yet and it's been up about 30 mins, guess I priced it too high. On the bright side I'll still be well equipped, on the other side I wanted more money. :(

I think there was a short window there that's now gone for crazy prices, because of all the listings now.

Zia

Anyone else having trouble linking their PayPal account? I'm linked, but it keeps saying that I'm not. Bleh.

LegoDad

None of my stuff has sold yet and it's been up about 30 mins, guess I priced it too high. On the bright side I'll still be well equipped, on the other side I wanted more money. :(

I priced my stuff for $3 a piece.. and it hasn't moved.. If I can make $3 on 20 items.. i've made my money back for the game.

H4wkeye

Neo Member
I'm afraid the RMAH will ruin the game completely in many different ways :( One of which is, it may fuck up the normal AH, because people may start to put insane prices on it.

DSmalls84

Lol all of these mediocre items getting sold gives me hope that I can move the Doombringer I found yesterday for a few bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom