• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Can I convert my Battle.net Balance into cash?
Any amount you add to your Battle.net Balance, either through an approved payment method or by adding Diablo III auction house earnings to your Battle.net Balance, will not be refundable (except as otherwise provided by law), and you are not able to convert that Balance into cash.

WTF?

Definity

So does this mean I will finally be able to buy some good gear using the in-game money AH now at reasonable prices? Sorry, I failed economics...this all makes my head spin, lol

Zeliard

I knew this would be hilarious. Wonder how long it'll last. There are no shortage of people out there with a lot of money to waste. It's how free2play devs do their thing.

So your options = Keep Blizz bucks and buy other rmah items/blizz store items or paypal xfer and lose some of the cash to fees?

Does Blizzard get to double dip in fees if you transfer to cash?

So does this mean I will finally be able to buy some good gear using the in-game money AH now at reasonable prices? Sorry, I failed economics...this all makes my head spin, lol
I wouldn't be surprised if, due to the insane prices on the RMAH right now, the Gold AH prices get jacked up as people buy items with gold and try to flip them for a RMAH profit.

LegoDad

They fixed goblin hunting in a lame way. They won't let you play anymore.. They stop you from going in and out of games quickly.. Which isn't going to hurt just goblin farming.

I think this is their way of stopping bots as well, or maybe that's the only reason it was implemented..

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Put 10 pieces of my gear up for crazy prices. Kind of torn on whether I want them to sell or not actually, lol. That's why I didn't try to go reasonable. We'll see!

Put 10 pieces of my gear up for crazy prices. Kind of torn on whether I want them to sell or not actually, lol. That's why I didn't try to go reasonable. We'll see!

Ha ha this was my thinking as well. If somebody wants to give me fifty dollars for a piece of beloved gear then by all means, but not a dollar less!

Claytron

Neo Member
I'm not sure if this is worth putting up, but it seems a bit higher than others. They range from a couple of bucks to above 20.

XwRdZ.png

zlatko

Banned
I'm totally gonna grind two characters on Inferno hard for the next month, then when I'm sick of the game, sell all my gear.

#richbossnerd

Rokam

Kind of a load of horseshit that you can't use your battle.net balance to pay for your WoW subscription, one of the reasons I signed up for the annual pass was I figured I could play D3 to pay off the rest of it. Did they just recently announce this, because I remember something about doing this as well as buying vanity pets/mounts.

They fixed goblin hunting in a lame way. They won't let you play anymore.. They stop you from going in and out of games quickly.. Which isn't going to hurt just goblin farming.

I think this is their way of stopping bots as well, or maybe that's the only reason it was implemented..

? I just made new games a bunch and there was no delay.

Alex

Christ almighty, I sold another ring for 50.

fyf5S.png

Viva le stupid people, my god, it wasnt even a great ring, maybe worth 2-3 million. (40 resist all, 80 dex, 180 LoH)

Bullza2o

It sucks that I have to get the SMS notifier to participate in RMAH. Sucks even more that VOIP services like Google Voice aren't supported. I really don't like the idea of losing a minimum of $0.20 for each text I receive from Blizzard. And I assume it will be multiple messages.

DSmalls84

Ugh just read us digital copy buyers cannot use the rmah until Friday. What's the deal with that? They do know my rmah monies may got to a steam weekend deal on Thursday right :)

LordCanti

You have to have SMS security options on.

I put all my stuff up for insane prices. Figure no point selling shit for nickels and dimes. If it sells.. BLING BLING if not.. meh.

Same. I'd probably have like $20 now if I hadn't gone for broke but....what do I need $20 for?

If my stuff sells, great. If it doesn't, I was counting on my gold pile making me a bit of cash anyway.

(Even if that doesn't happen, I'm not going to be too distraught.)

$1.50! AW YEAH!

Bling Blinggggggggggg!

I haven't played in a couple weeks. I wish I would have got my character to 60 and was farming all this time. If I just earned enough to pay for the game I'd be more than happy.

joesmokey

If you want, you can cheese him by using the Ancient Guardian Familiar, 0 HP Regen, and getting yourself to <35% HP.
That actually worked, haha that is amazing. I remember reading about it a couple weeks ago in the Wizard forums but I can't believe it's still a viable strategy. Thanks for the reminder.

Zeliard

It sucks that I have to get the SMS notifier to participate in RMAH. Sucks even more that VOIP services like Google Voice aren't supported. I really don't like the idea of losing a minimum of $0.20 for each text I receive from Blizzard. And I assume it will be multiple messages.

It seems they only text you for the first RMAH auction you put up, though they may do it at regular intervals.

Zimbardo

holy shit. i was just on there looking at some of the prices and things are selling for upwards of $250. that's some crazy fuckers on there.

even fairly crappy stuff is selling for $20 and $30 ...i mean come on.

Kind of a load of horseshit that you can't use your battle.net balance to pay for your WoW subscription, one of the reasons I signed up for the annual pass was I figured I could play D3 to pay off the rest of it. Did they just recently announce this, because I remember something about doing this as well as buying vanity pets/mounts.

When they originally announced the RMAH and Battle.net balance, it seemed/they implied that you could pay for a WoW sub this way. It was only once we were much closer to launch that they clarified, but that information has been obfuscated.

Svafnir

Well this is fun, already paid for my Diablo 3 collectors edition and $40 more. Glad I kept all those life on hit weapons i found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom