• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diablo III |OT4| Antiques Roadshow: Sanctuary Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol51

Am I understanding the fees right?

Paypal
$1.00 Transaction Fee
$0.30 Fixed per paypal transaction
~$0.20 text message for Blizzard confirmation (if no SMS plan)
15% Blizzard Transfer to Paypal Fee
2.9% Paypal Fee (?)

Blizzard Bucks
1.00 Transaction Fee
Can only be used in Blizzard Store
Can't be transferred out

Addnan

Anyone know how to fix this?

I click add mobile authenticator and then it tell me to verify my email, I send the verification email and click on the link. It then sends me to the add authenticator page, I click on it and it tells me to verify my email again. It seems to be stuck on an endless loop.

Help.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Time to sell my legendary for cash money! BRING ON THE CHAMPAGNE!

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
With the level of hacking in this game, this frightens me to no end.

There is no "hacking" if you have an authenticator, which is required to use the RMAH.

Since I've moved onto hardcore to ride out the rest of my Diablo III addiction, I listed all of my softcore DH's gear for high prices ($40 for 950dps xbow, $30 for decent shoulders, etc). I highly doubt I'm going to get them sold but I figure it's at least worth the try to list them.

I had to enable SMS-protect for Paypal to work for some reason, but once the SMS code actually worked, it didn't ask again for the code for the other nine listings. It defaults to Battle.net Balance for each listing instead of Paypal though, so beware!

LordCanti

Not surprised at all, that's the current going price of a 800-900K 2 hander. A XBow similar to mine is going for $150 and aside from a socket, mine is actually better.

I see 1400 DPS 2 handers in the $20 range. What AH are you guys being shown?

joesmokey

Holy shit, I just tried Act IV Inferno Rakanoth. Put Venom Hydra out->boom he teleports and instant death.

Yeah I think I need to farm earlier acts now...

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Am I understanding the fees right?

Paypal
$1.00 Transaction Fee
$0.30 Fixed per paypal transaction
~$0.20 text message for Blizzard confirmation (if no SMS plan)
15% Blizzard Transfer to Paypal Fee
2.9% Paypal Fee (?)

Blizzard Bucks
1.00 Transaction Fee
Can only be used in Blizzard Store
Can't be transferred out

You can't use your money outside the Blizzard Store? So the real money auction house is just to pay for your WoW time, looks like.

Toki767

So with all those transaction fees, what's the minimum pricing needed to eventually break even on the original $60 investment in the game?

Helscream

Banned
Here I was thinking the most a Item would sell for is like $15 max. This shit is utterly ridiculous. I do have a strong dream that maybe while everyone is still busy with the RMAH some people will be desperate to sell their drops for regular gold and then I can actually afford +all resistances gear without spending 10 million gold for each piece.

You can't use your money outside the Blizzard Store? So the real money auction house is just to pay for your WoW time, looks like.

You cannot even use Blizzard Bucks on pets for WoW or Blizzard apparel from the B.net store.

simpsons_i-and-s_money.jpg

Dahbomb

I see 1400 DPS 2 handers in the $20 range. What AH are you guys being shown?
8JCvB.jpg

3FPuY.jpg

Like I said before, the initial items were insane in price and actually selling but even in a short time it seems to have stabilized a bit more. The one that I was talking about isn't there anymore and it was $100 and much worse than mine.

itwasTuesday

He wasn't alone.
Oh cool, 3 day wait on RMAH if you bought the game digitally. Have around 100 hours played but yeah that's neat.

Maybe I'll set my clock ahead 3 days.

scy

Holy shit, I just tried Act IV Inferno Rakanoth. Put Venom Hydra out->boom he teleports and instant death.

Yeah I think I need to farm earlier acts now...

If you want, you can cheese him by using the Ancient Guardian Familiar, 0 HP Regen, and getting yourself to <35% HP.

I hope the RMAH alleviates the bloated prices on the gold AH.

Those prices are insane.

is 1.03 also live?

You think that the RMAH is going to "FIX" this? Why would you sell a nice expensive item for LESS gold in the Gold AH when itll be sold for real money? If anything gold AH prices will likely INCREASE to offset RMAH reauctioning.

I think the prices are going to drop quickly. Everyone is rushing to sell their items right this instant as the market is just opening. If you list 10 items and you price them too high you'll completely lose out on this opening opportunity, so people are undercutting each other like mad and pricing their items "cheap" so they sell quicker. The items up there at $200 will be stuck for a couple of days as they wait to expire so it may not be immediately apparent but I think we're well past the point of 800 DPS 2h selling for more than $10 if even that much, let alone $100 (even though that was only 30 minutes ago lol).

Of course it's possible I'll be proved wrong knowing this game's community.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why isn't the RHAH commodities market up yet.

Well, time for work, I hope my $3 level 30 items sell.

LordCanti

I'm seeing countless pages of crap that no one is buying.

I used 9/10 slots, saving the tenth for gold. Nothing is selling =/

Oh well.

Dahbomb

I'm seeing countless pages of crap that no one is buying.
Agreed, I mentioned in the other thread that while there was this initial surge of some crazy people buying pricey items even now you can tell that stuff isn't selling nearly at the same right.

Situation is going to stabilize and prices are going to drop for sure. Unless of course the gaming community proves me wrong yet again.

LordCanti

Agreed, I mentioned in the other thread that while there was this initial surge of some crazy people buying pricey items even now you can tell that stuff isn't selling nearly at the same right.

Situation is going to stabilize and prices are going to drop for sure. Unless of course the gaming community proves me wrong yet again.

They need to open gold immediately so I can cash the hell out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom